Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Update

This is a discussion on New Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Date: 04.21.2009 Subject: Maintenance and new server update Greetings Knights, Today's maintenance will be postponed until 3:00pm KOST tomorrow, at ...
Page: 1

Date: 04.21.2009 Subject: Maintenance and new server update

Greetings Knights,

Today's maintenance will be postponed until 3:00pm KOST tomorrow, at which time we will bring all servers down and apply a large game update. Included in tomorrow's maintenance are the following elements:

* Border Defense War update
    - Border Defense War is receiving an overhaul! BDW will now be separated into two parts - Low level, which is composed of wars for levels 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, and 50-57 - and High Level, which is composed of wars for levels 58-64, 65-72, and 73-77. Check out the link here for more details.
    * Enchanter Buffs
    - A new NPC has appeared in Adonis, giving enchantment buffs to all Knights who request them! These buffs are similar to the effects of items found in the Power Up Store, but are purchased with Noah in-game! Look for the Enchanter in all major cities, towns, camps, and villages.
    * New anti-cheat measure
    - As part of our planned initiative to eliminate cheating, this patch introduces a brand new measure that will hamper the ability of third party tools to interact with the Knight Online client.

The Knight Online team is also very excited to announce the opening of the newest world server Ionia. This is the first server release in over a year, so needless to say it will be quite full! Make sure to get Premium now so you don't lose out when the server opens after tomorrow's maintenance!

Thank you, and we'll see you on Ionia!

-the Knight Online team[/b]

The last update most important ! Meyby it will stop or at last discrease numbers of this fucking kospers ;S

BTW any1 know something about this enchants ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thats what i'm wondering, whether or not they are like actual scrolls, how long they last for, how many you actually get, and how much they will cost.

Thats what i'm wondering, whether or not they are like actual scrolls, how long they last for, how many you actually get, and how much they will cost.[/b]
    anyway in few hours after maintance we will know everything

Ok, so new server is coming after maintenance, right? Just wanna make sure

anyway in few hours after maintance we will know everything [/b]
    more like in 24+ hours...

"Today's maintenance will be postponed until 3:00pm KOST tomorrow"

no maintenance today!

Ok, so new server is coming after maintenance, right? Just wanna make sure [/b]
    yes as they told - with maintance new server

and yes Yoav, right I missed ,maintance and 3 small updates tomorrow, sorry my mistake :P

Banned

I'm excited they released this anti-cheat prior to the new server! I hope it works and I hope it curbs these fucking faggot ass cheating homos.

hmmm i hope they dont make the server released like 2am+ eastern time tomorrow :/

mrmagic2008

so was this update done in tuesday's maintenance? if so, did it stop those annoying koxp arrow shower hackers? and how is the bdw? thanks

deivis121

at jpko Enchanter Buffs cost ac 50k hp 50k npc giwe 1000 hp 200 ac for 100k

Ignore Me Senior Member

Aww weak buffs.

If they gave Undy i could go help some noobs,

mrmagic2008

at jpko Enchanter Buffs cost ac 50k hp 50k npc giwe 1000 hp 200 ac for 100k [/b]

if you get parasited/maliced and then cured, do they still remain or do they go away?

so was this update done in tuesday's maintenance? if so, did it stop those annoying koxp arrow shower hackers? and how is the bdw? thanks[/b]
    no it wasn't
    it will be today in few hours

if you get parasited/maliced and then cured, do they still remain or do they go away?[/b]
    Same question i asked, I guess you will have to wait till the new patches come out to see.

bdw lvl 58-64 unfair much?

masters vs unmaster..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast