Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bugging Chest / Christmas presents xD

This is a discussion on Bugging Chest / Christmas presents xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or 5. Our USKO Version of KO is long outdated, all the bugs/dupes found can already be found on old ...
Page: 3

Or
    5. Our USKO Version of KO is long outdated, all the bugs/dupes found can already be found on old patch notes and forums from Korean KO (which has the latest version of KO).

Originally posted by CooLTanG
    Or
    5. *Our USKO Version of KO is long outdated, all the bugs/dupes found can already be found on old patch notes and forums from Korean KO (which has the latest version of KO).
    That would be too funny if Turks could speak korean, but still not the spreaded language english! :lol:

I say let them dupe. I have been saving money since the market started going up and now I am sitting on a ton of coin. them duping merchantable high class items drops the market price of all those items, in turn dropping the price of everything.

They can dupe until GB are in merchant for all I care, I am set if it happens

MillionVoices

lol found method
    anyone have objections say it now, then i wont post.

:TeK:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(")</div>
    2. .. or they aren't good at programming, but have super IQ.
    .[/b]

lol yea right

Originally posted by :TeK:
    what does bug? make you do? for the xmas thing?:/
    wtf is up with your english, rofl

i actually must say this christmas bug was convienent it caused lettering system to be disabled which fixed a dupe method working for awhile k2 didn't know .

obviously they cannot trade block if that would work i wouldn't of made topic

and yes tolgahan at this point i really dont try to find bugs for k2 only beacuse they will say no matter how high u go "we are aware of this issue" they are not greatful at all so i no longer bother to help them . Although in this case im playing logos and whenever i find someone is duping i log different msn and start spamming my freinds for the method once i get it i find out if k2 know it or not in this case they sorta did and didn't but fixed it non the less .

ppl are still bugging this so i urge u guys to go mastadon style and trade spam neone u see targeting bilbor ......... This was a great event until ppl starting bugging it was a fun way for ppl to get items but with it being bugged the event is too abuseable

MillionVoices

Originally posted by Private
    i actually must say this christmas bug was convienent it caused lettering system to be disabled which fixed a dupe method working for awhile k2 didn't know .

obviously they cannot trade block if that would work i wouldn't of made topic

and yes tolgahan at this point i really dont try to find bugs for k2 only beacuse they will say no matter how high u go "we are aware of this issue" they are not greatful at all so i no longer bother to help them . Although in this case im playing logos and whenever i find someone is duping i log different msn and start spamming my freinds for the method once i get it i find out if k2 know it or not in this case they sorta did and didn't but fixed it non the less . *

ppl are still bugging this so i urge u guys to go mastadon style and trade spam neone u see targeting bilbor ......... This was a great event until ppl starting bugging it was a fun way for ppl to get items but with it being bugged the event is too abuseable
    if you dont mind me asking, what was the dupe method with the mail system?

only a fool would post it every dupe method that gets fixed gets "unfixed" cuz k2 = shit and there patches = shit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123