Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bugging Isiloon

This is a discussion on Bugging Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then again your ego, *sigh* you can be here before me.. so ? Can you show me please on a ...
Page: 4

::udontseme::

Then again your ego, *sigh* you can be here before me.. so ? Can you show me please on a official note where it says "USKO" ? cause when i go to the official site i basicly type www. knight online world .com and not www. US knight online world . com orsomething...

And if you dont like it like it is now i'd suggest those people to /quit

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ::udontseme::
    Then again your ego, *sigh* you can be here before me.. so ? Can you show me please on a official note where it says "USKO" ? cause when i go to the official site i basicly type www. knight online world .com and not www. US knight online world . com orsomething...

And if you dont like it like it is now i'd suggest those people to /quit
    If you know how to do a tracert to the domain, do it. You'll find the servers are located in LA, California. That's on the West Coast of the U.S.

Btw what do you know of my "ego"? :rollseyes:

Then again that doesnt mean it is "USKO" , USKO basicly means only Americans i guess But hey look around >.< 80% is from somewhere else

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ::udontseme::
    Then again that doesnt mean it is "USKO" , USKO basicly means only Americans i guess But hey look around >.< 80% is from somewhere else
    MY KO was based in Malaysia, yet at its height Malaysians were a minority. The name of the KO is based on where the servers are maintained, not the population percentiles.

Funny how ppl complain that they are never listened but when one GM comes here and tries to address an issue, they all jump him.

Focus on the topic guys. Sure we all have our own priorities and want K2 to fix those first, but at least something is being done about this particular issue. Yes, he is a GM, no he is not k0t0k0. It's one of the GMs on top of the food chain and his position is official.

Hope this puts and end about all that discussion about Isiloon.

Originally posted by Devile
    Funny how ppl complain that they are never listened but when one GM comes here and tries to address an issue, they all jump him.

Focus on the topic guys. Sure we all have our own priorities and want K2 to fix those first, but at least something is being done about this particular issue. Yes, he is a GM, no he is not k0t0k0. It's one of the GMs on top of the food chain and his position is official.

You basicly said what i said You are getting zarakish zuahah >.<

I think the guy("gm") got over 100 pms in some mins
    let him B)
    When u bore him he wont do anything :wub:

Funny how ppl complain that they are never listened but when one GM comes here and tries to address an issue, they all jump him. *

Focus on the topic guys. Sure we all have our own priorities and want K2 to fix those first, but at least something is being done about this particular issue. Yes, he is a GM, no he is not k0t0k0. It's one of the GMs on top of the food chain and his position is official. *

and u think he will do something?I wish I want see at least 30 day bann for ppl that kill it for last let say month or 2 and delete their cs .It will be so yeasy to track them and their items and I'm sure gm from the top of the food chain is serching logs right now.

N/C

Well, if he took the time to contact us, register and post in an unofficial forum knowing all the bullshit and flaming he will get, guess he will do something about it. Right now they are focused on releasing FireDrake. Lets see after that ...

Originally posted by Devile
    Well, if he took the time to contact us, register and post in an unofficial forum knowing all the bullshit and flaming he will get, guess he will do something about it. Right now they are focused on releasing FireDrake. Lets see after that ...
    Good point. Btw, and i'm not encouraging bug abuse with this, but has anyone tested any of the "methods" people use to bug isiloon on the Beta server?

Banned Senior Member

Didnt' need to test anything, she died instantly when +70 and 80 players attack it with +3 uniques and Abyss Fires you could buy from sundries

oh yes it's normal all k2 staff work on path and leave ppl with all bugs not reading complains?.For me I prefer KE with ppl that care for me than bugged RoFD with ppl that think I'm not paying costommer but money deliver.

This tactic of banning players with items from bugging isiloon will not work. We all know K2 do not have the time or manpower to do this properly, and what is there to distinguish between a legitimate isiloon drop and a bugged one? Bannings do not work as a deterrent in KO simply because very few cheats are ever banned, and if they are, they are swiftly unbanned.

Isiloon should be removed until this bug is fixed, i think this is the only solution. I hope you find my criticism contructive.

or just hire more fucking GM's jeez louiseeeeeeeeeeeeee

The_Dude

Originally posted by Technicolor
    then why he post on a unofficial forum info that SHOULD be on the OFFICIAL SITE (and in turkish pls)

Because they are trying to be more active in the community and realize that not everyone reads the official forums? As someone else said, he can't have that K2 Gamemaster under his screen name if he wasn't one.

Him saying he finds it sad that people believe it is meant to be that way is pretty funny. The sad fact is that 80% of the people that play this game are complete jackasses that don't give a rats ass about the rules set up in the game/TOS/common courtesy towards other players, etc.

Look at this forum and look at the .tk ranking forum. They're becoming overrun with posts by moronic 14 year olds that can't describe their feelings so all of their posts end up being of the "FUCK-YOU-I-AM-RIGHT-AND-YOU-ARE-WRONG-YOU-SHIT-FACE-CUM-EATING-SACK-OF-DONKEY-SHIT-AND-YOU-SUCK-AT-PK-TOO!" variety.

It's not remotely a suprise to me that some people would bug a boss in order to get its drops. Look at how greedy the people in this game are, they'll hack other peoples accounts just to steal their items, so of course they'll bug a boss when possible.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast