just to clarify shit between me and idefx

This is a discussion on just to clarify shit between me and idefx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i gained 30 % from party with him..and he never reminded me to give him i smoke weed ofc shit ...
Page: 1

narinn114

Default just to clarify shit between me and idefx

i gained 30 % from party with him..and he never reminded me to give him i smoke weed ofc shit is gona slip my mind...anyway thats just to clarify says i scamed him if he had paid atention i did party request because party got disbanded when i disbanded the other priest i couldnt invite him again... ok fine then he stops talkin to me never sked for te coins i promised him then starts makin smartass topics..."why dont u ask ur mom for a 90% discount" would u give someone coins if they say shit like that?

Default Re: just to clarify shit between me and idefx

Originally posted by narinn114
    i gained 30 % from party with him..and he never reminded me to give him i smoke weed ofc shit is gona slip my mind...anyway thats just to clarify says *i scamed him if he had paid atention i did party request because party got disbanded when i disbanded the other priest i couldnt invite him again... ok fine then he stops talkin to me never sked for te coins i promised him then starts makin smartass topics..."why dont u ask ur mom for a 90% discount" would u give someone coins if they say shit like that?
    You made a topic about looting coins :blink: -?

Where did i put it!!!????...ah here....__________/

narinn114

not that check his topic that phantom closed

R4zor

prolly just overreacted and didn't think you'd give him his money. Just ask him to promise to be cool and give him the cash..

btw weed>alcohol

grow up?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

stupid people

narinn114

i woul have given him the coins tbh coisn is nothing to me i had john help me lvl i apid him extra just cuz there was inflation we agreed on 3m for each % i gave him like 5 i think jsut cuz there was an inflation(i dont remember exact amount.)..and im not gona give him anything shoulda jsut asked and not acting liek he was 7 and didnt get his chill pill <_< ..anyway this is just to clear it him him callign me a scamer and wat not

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ok, both of u stop whining.

the whole forum dusnt need 2 kno u guys r havin an arguement ok?

just sort it out between u 2, cos tbh, i dont think ne1 on this forum actually gives a shit.

!!!!

narinn114

i only wrote this so people know im not a scamer the way hes depicting it <_<

shadowhax

Weed > Alcohol

Speed > weed

Just from what ive heard...not a druggie myself

Banned

Default Re: just to clarify shit between me and idefx

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114
    i gained 30 % from party with him..and he never reminded me to give him i smoke weed ofc shit is gona slip my mind...anyway thats just to clarify says *i scamed him if he had paid atention i did party request because party got disbanded when i disbanded the other priest i couldnt invite him again... ok fine then he stops talkin to me never sked for te coins i promised him then starts makin smartass topics..."why dont u ask ur mom for a 90% discount" would u give someone coins if they say shit like that?
    You made a topic about looting coins :blink: -?

Where did i put it!!!????...ah here....__________/ [/b]
    lmfao, i thought that was funny meep : )