Premium

This is a discussion on Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never ever befor buy premium, but i goin to have Credit Card and i ll buy bronze. Many ppl ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default Premium

I never ever befor buy premium, but i goin to have Credit Card and i ll buy bronze. Many ppl from here buying premium. Are there any "well known " bugs in buying premium ?? Coz i dont want buy premium and dont have it or other problems.
    Is this way realy such simple like get CC -> make account on C&B -> log KO and in pus buy bronze premium ??
    not flame plzzz it is my 1st time :]
    ty for help

DiffusalBlade

no you wont have any problems with buying premium dude, if it involves giving k2 money it will work fine

actually ur wrong sorry im not sure if its bug but after maked 2 or 3 purchases u must wait 30 days to be able to buy again its dum ghetto and pisses me the fuck off

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Buying prem with cc is really easy and i think 80% failsafe.

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Private
    actually ur wrong sorry im not sure if its bug but after maked 2 or 3 purchases u must wait 30 days to be able to buy again its dum ghetto and pisses me the fuck off
    u cant exceed payin a certain amount of cash( i think u cant exceed $40 a month not sure)