Wonder if this will work...

This is a discussion on Wonder if this will work... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just wondering about whether Muslims celebrate anything at Christmas, having had this perverse thought that K2 would not ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Wonder if this will work...

I was just wondering about whether Muslims celebrate anything at Christmas, having had this perverse thought that K2 would not do a Christmas event this year, so they don't offend all the Turkish players.

I stumbled upon an Islamic concept called Zakat, or in Turkish zekāt. It's money which Muslims give to the poor as charitable donations... So I think next time someone PMs me asking for money i'm going to ask for zekāt. Turkish King? PM him for "zekāt luften" and don't forget to say "saol" if they gyft you some coins as an award :lol:

LOL chuck norris has received 1337 coins

Ayman4u

Default Re: Wonder if this will work...

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    I was just wondering about whether Muslims celebrate anything at Christmas, having had this perverse thought that K2 would not do a Christmas event this year, so they don't offend all the Turkish players.

I stumbled upon an Islamic concept called Zakat, or in Turkish zekāt. *It's money which Muslims give to the poor as charitable donations... So I think next time someone PMs me asking for money i'm going to ask for zekāt. *Turkish King? *PM him for "zekāt luften" *and don't forget to say "saol" if they gyft you some coins as an award *:lol:
    why they will offend i dont get it do you know about islam rules ? I.E Egypt muslims country and in it christians and there is no problem between both of them they celebrate there celebrations we celebrate ours and no problem , why you think will muslims have a problem when a non-muslims do there worships or celebrations they have there faith we have ours .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Re: Wonder if this will work...

Originally posted by Ayman4u

why they will offend * i dont get it do you know about islam rules ? I.E Egypt muslims country and in it christians and there is no problem between both of them they celebrate there celebrations we celebrate ours and no problem , why you think will *muslims have *a problem when a non-muslims do there worships or celebrations they have there faith we have ours .
    In England there is a stupid notion of political correctness... Here's some examples:

A school teacher was told she could not wear a small cross on a necklace because it might offend non-Christian pupils and was an "outward display of her faith".
    Offices are afraid to organise Christmas parties in case they are sued for discrimination against non-Christian employees.
    Teachers aren't allowed to have blackboards any more, they are renamed to "chalk boards".
    The chairman of a company must now be titled the "chairperson".

Basically there is a movement towards banning anything which might offend somebody, no matter how small or large the group.

turks love chrismas boxes and get items :wub: and exp from cursed santas so no discrimination here

mythO

Originally posted by Lev0
    turks love chrismas boxes and get items :wub: *and exp from cursed santas so no discrimination here
    They also 'spank' Santa to get so they like even more.

idk its called usko so fuck the turks and all they feel, they needa go to a diff ko and leave us non-cheaters alone <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

santa is going to give me a pony this year

I asked my mom for a pono movie and she said ask my brother :lol:

Originally posted by Dro
    santa is going to give me a pony this year *
    Arent u too tall for a pony? :mellow:

Haxium

well, actually, xmeas isnt that Christian nowadays (at last in France).
    Its just a fest where we eat good food and we offer presents to friends and family. Even jews and muslims do it so dunno why they would be offended?

Do a religion event...