Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bunch of uniques

This is a discussion on bunch of uniques within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright, i want to ask that if this is it only in MANES that theres a lot of uniques (lets ...
Page: 1

Default bunch of uniques

alright, i want to ask that if this is it only in MANES that theres a lot of uniques (lets say ROLs) that are being sold in merchant? well...i saw a guy selling rols like bread and "kronos army etc event" was the thing that stopped him from this madness sale. i was wondering if, those guys are just selling now the uniques that they got from that long ago screwd up unique dropping (those ours after a restart when simple mobs dropped any kind of unique), or if there is a new a dupe method?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    hahahahahaha wtf

blackpaddle

+1 hahahahahaha wtf.

Q: or if there is a new a dupe method? last was noah dupe

zzzzz ok then

Little archer Senior Member

some dude also was selling alot of uniques at cwest..

Nah probaly just a gm selling packages of uniqes for some % discount^^

i just heard that those uniques come from the medal buggers...dang!

hmm

on girakon one guy merchanting rols+0 for 10gb, he could sell 100+ already,
    last week rol+0 price was 13-15gb,
    so its really ineteresting

Validating

same thing in diez with rols, like every 10th merchant have rol

no manes prices dropping, rols,rocs & iron necks/belts. but some prices for some other items not moving. not sure why

still weird the ROL thing, pls any other pple post about their servers

It's called a market cycle. Whenever a new server opens up, people go to the new servers to check them out and make new char's to sell or level or just have fun pking with noob stuff like everyone else has. This depletes the amount of people on the server they came from. Less people on the server = less people to buy goods. Less people to buy goods = advertisers getting anxious to make a sale. It's a buyers market right now. Therefore, prices go down. It has happened with the addition of C-west / C-East, Ionia, and now Kronos and will continue to happen with every new server. I haven't been playing very long but I have noticed the trend when it happens. If you make and hold your money until the time is right you can make a killing selling when the market returns to normal. You just have to be patient and buy what you need and some extra items to hold until the market stabilizes.

There is also a market floor, where noone will sell below that price because it's bad business for all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    It's called a market cycle. Whenever a new server opens up, people go to the new servers to check them out and make new char's to sell or level or just have fun pking with noob stuff like everyone else has. This depletes the amount of people on the server they came from. Less people on the server = less people to buy goods. Less people to buy goods = advertisers getting anxious to make a sale. It's a buyers market right now. Therefore, prices go down. It has happened with the addition of C-west / C-East, Ionia, and now Kronos and will continue to happen with every new server. I haven't been playing very long but I have noticed the trend when it happens. If you make and hold your money until the time is right you can make a killing selling when the market returns to normal. You just have to be patient and buy what you need and some extra items to hold until the market stabilizes.

There is also a market floor, where noone will sell below that price because it's bad business for all.

thanks for the marketing class 101. zzz

Validating

also alot more crafting stone dupers, now price of them dropped to like 3-5m for stone in diez lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast