Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Button clicking

This is a discussion on Button clicking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there like a website that can calculate how fast u click a button i wanna see difference between dual ...
Page: 1

puplesk8er

is there like a website that can calculate how fast u click a button i wanna see difference between dual minor and single

cama

fraps+slow motion+count with ur eyes

any program that counts button pressing wont measure what the game registers, so the only way is what i said above

phillyfreak

There is a really good formula for that. dual minor= 2 * (# of single minor).
    or you can just scroll up on your info bar and count the number of minors you do within a certain time with each method.

puplesk8er

k thanks

Hey cutie Senior Member

ofc answer is dual

ofc answer is dual[/b]
    How is that an answer?
    He said he wants to know the difference (example: how much faster is dual then single)
    and also he asked for a site or something where he can calculate it by himself! :P

Not really cause with single minor u'd tap faster with 1 finger than with dual minor,
    Just fraps it and check it, only way I guess...

NeronDomitius

see how much mana u burn, on my dcz rogue, i burn too much mana with dual minor, but with single minor it works good. means- i personally think dual minor is faster, at least for me.

puplesk8er

im trying to see if i can have soul pot hp pot and minor all next to each other but i dont know if i can minor fast enough with one finger

Dont fall for the bug abuse... Go the legit way use 1 minor heal!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dont fall for the bug abuse... Go the legit way use 1 minor heal![/b]
    -_-

Banned

Dont fall for the bug abuse... Go the legit way use 1 minor heal![/b]

dual minor is as much of bug abuse as:

-canceling skill animations to have faster hit rate (combo),
    -getting higher undying buffs then your supposed to by using undy sets that u dont play with
    -using str sets to go overweight to carry more pots <.<

heck mailing yourself pots with other character for a war is more of a bug abuse then dual minor considering they stoped people from mailing themselves and created magic bags with extra weight on them.. clearly they dont want you to use mail as storage still its not a bannable offense.

gonna use your own words..
    "dont fall for" idiot comments".... go the legit way use" w/e the fuk it feels more comfortable for you and the only "bug abusing" you have to worry about is the one deemed bannable by k2 not crying wannabes.. :huh:

and for the record in not bashing single minors and saying dual is better.. i use both and consider them 2 different approaches to the rogue play style and one is as "legit" as the other one.

Peace h34r:

dual minor is as much of bug abuse as:

-canceling skill animations to have faster hit rate (combo),
    -getting higher undying buffs then your supposed to by using undy sets that u dont play with
    -using str sets to go overweight to carry more pots <.<

heck mailing yourself pots with other character for a war is more of a bug abuse then dual minor considering they stopped people from mailing themselves and created magic bags with extra weight on them.. clearly they dont want you to use mail as storage still its not a bannable offense.

gonna use your own words..
    "dont fall for" idiot comments".... go the legit way use" w/e the fuk it feels more comfortable for you and the only "bug abusing" you have to worry about is the one deemed bannable by k2 not crying wannabes.. :huh:

and for the record in not bashing single minors and saying dual is better.. i use both and consider them 2 different approaches to the rogue play style and one is as "legit" as the other one.

Peace h34r:[/b]
    I don&#39;t see the bug abuse in having more than 1 minor heal in your skill bar and using it. Cutting the animation to use another skill is because that thing is timed, minor heal is not, get something that can press for you a key for 100 times a second and you will have 100 minor heals. Use it for 50/sec with 2 minors and you will have the same, no animation cut, there&#39;s no refresh time to use it again.

And the question itself about the difference of hits between 1 and 2 minors... it&#39;s plain stupid tbh. Simple MATH
    1 button * 10 clicks = 10
    2 button * 10 clicks (each, dont be dumb and debate this) = 20

if you compare that with different number of hits per unit of time, your experiment or test is just retarded...

The question about which technique is better depends on your mana more than anything else (besides your fast fingaz, dont debate this either).

My 2 cents.

Banned

111111111 23232332332323232323!!!!

use notepad or type in ur web browser and see how many taps you do lol.

Banned

ofc answer is dual[/b]
    YEAH like 1+1= adverb

>_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast