Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buy 2000 gc get 9999 hp/mp pots free

This is a discussion on buy 2000 gc get 9999 hp/mp pots free within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did anybody get in on this promotion they had today? was wondering when they give you the pots and if ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

did anybody get in on this promotion they had today? was wondering when they give you the pots and if you have like 2k pots already in your inn, do you just get 8k or the full 10k pots

pinkrox87

should be same as when you win 9999 hp/mp from find gm event. they just inject another 9999 of each regardless of how many you got. only question will be if you actually get it without having to follow it up :lol:

I didn't see this promo...

Banned

I didn't see this promo...[/b]
    same

1337bOOm

there was an event today. first was buy 3200 G1 credit and get 10k hp/mp pot + trina. and later it was whoever gets 2000 G1 credit in 20 minutes get 10k hp/mp pot.

it was on olympia, twice today. they said within 48 hours. and these 2 events were in the morning, i think it was about 10 - 12 AM today?

maegaashira

I got mine=)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

what they do, is it is another stack of them in your inn usually they put them on the last page of your inventory. so u have 2 stacks of hp pots, and 2 stacks of mana pots, like u can make with your magic bags

maegaashira

They gave me 2 new stacks with 9999 hp/mp and my old stacks are still there=)

enjoy it maegaashira...
    paying real money for game full of cheaters and game with the worst support in the world...
    you are one of the people who are cought by advertisement > buy something and we will give you something extra (you dont need it, but hey, you must buy it, its bargain-package)...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

enjoy it maegaashira...
    paying real money for game full of cheaters and game with the worst support in the world...
    you are one of the people who are cought by advertisement > buy something and we will give you something extra (you dont need it, but hey, you must buy it, its bargain-package)...
    [/b]
    stfu u dam whiny little bitch for real when u put in the url to come here

notice you put

www.KO4LIFE.com

maegaashira

Thx i just tried to answer his question but Hey nice flame,How come it says "Platinum premium user in your sig" ?

Banned

If you have pots in inn and you win some event or something, then your pots and pots given by Gm are in different slot You can have over 9999 pots in bank then :P

Uzu

did anybody get in on this promotion they had today? was wondering when they give you the pots and if you have like 2k pots already in your inn, do you just get 8k or the full 10k pots [/b]
    I did.
    Within 48 hours.
    They will make a 2nd stack of pots, like lets say 2k soul pots and at the 2nd page of inn 10k.

BJK

still waiting for my pots

mrmagic2008

ok thanks, I got the pots. Didn't know they put them in a seperate stack on the last page of the inventory so I was checking my first page where I had like a small hp pot stack and nothing was happening lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast