k so

This is a discussion on k so within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k well yes i did see this topic before from a while ago but that was right wen the forgotten ...
Page: 1

Jail

k well yes i did see this topic before from a while ago but that was right wen the forgotten frontiers came out. Now that everyone has been playing it for like a week or 2 i wanna know if its worth it to come back to KO like even if a new server comes out soon like is it pointless or like is forgotten frontiers fun or did it just like screw the game up more. so yea.

please tell me because if so i wanna come back at new server start and please post ur opinions

nope....alll hunt quest buged(only count when you kill solo), FT not work, Dungeon buged as hell(sometimes this bug is nice - win in 3 minutes and 2 silver gems ^.^) etc etc

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

atm, i would say not right now is not a great time to come back, because FF has many bugs that are still " being worked out" or so they say, but they dont inform us on what they are doing, they just say, yea we're working on it and it will eventually come out.

i still say they should have never released FF till all these bugs were fixed ffs zzz s retarded

I dont think there has been any of the big new patches come out without problems. Having said that it doesnt mean its not worth playing or comming back, just gotta give it some time GL

necro_

yeh i havnt played in AGESSSSSSSSSSSS is there still turks running around being dickheads

CeFurkan

yes
    but wait new server

yes
    but wait new server[/b]
    when IS the new server coming out? if at all

bighead

when IS the new server coming out? if at all[/b]
    KO producer stated "not in the immediate future"

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yeh i havnt played in AGESSSSSSSSSSSS is there still turks running around being dickheads[/b]
    the nice smart ones are decent and i would call them turks. the ones who lure on u when ur afk are children... dont classify a whole race just cuz of 8year olds
    ot: ko is always fun to play but the bugs are kind of annoying everything will get fixed eventually

good luck whatever u do

a smart person would see k2 = Gamersfirst company, and stay away.