Buying accounts and Recurring Billing

This is a discussion on Buying accounts and Recurring Billing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just thought of this rite now dunno if u guys aware of this but if u buy acct from ...
Page: 1

mystical

i just thought of this rite now dunno if u guys aware of this but if u buy acct from somebody that doesnt have premium dont buy the premium rite away cuz if u do then k2 will use that info for recure billing and if the original owner happens to be scammer and changes the pass thenl u will be paying each month for his premium until u cancel ur credit card.

just something to be cautious of and dont get all excited ones u buy the account :P .

Banned

how can the original owner change the pass? and all u have to do is uncheck the box i think

ceva

i dont have that shit on my account

Banned

When you buy an account and change the password before changing the email, an email gets sent to the old owner (the email currently registered to the account) with the new password. So, if the previous owner was a scammer, he would wait till you equip the character and steal your items.

The email looks like this.

The same thing happened here:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=172292

So, if you buy an account from someone, remember to change the email prior to changing the password.