Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A big thanks to the idiot that posted the SQ link

This is a discussion on A big thanks to the idiot that posted the SQ link within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to say well done for doing one of the most retarded things of the fucking year, with your ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default A big thanks to the idiot that posted the SQ link

Just wanted to say well done for doing one of the most retarded things of the fucking year, with your moment of brilliance you manged to get BGA's account fucked. SQ been changed and the inn and coins cleaned out, he down a giga +8 and Iron necklace.

So if you know anyone with a new shiney +8 Giga in Diez it's prolly B's. I had to phone him up last night a break the news as he got no net at the moment.

I note to all when you find out how to do stuff like that, warn ppl don't show them how to do it. Shame Paddy didn't close it quicker.

Also I guess this is to let ppl know your not going to see BGA play untill I can find out who stole the stuff, I was lucky I moved most of his stuff off before they stole everything.

Terrorblade

How da fk could someone just find SQ and write it here :blink:

i deleted the post as soon as i could... but pople refuse to show a little common sense with issues like this.

Either which way felix whoever it was that did this to him has to have been somebody with his account id and password, as his was needed to abuse the SQ link system

I know Paddy m8 , thats what the worse part had to be someone that was trusted. Just angers me when someone as nice as BGA gets shit on by someones greed and someone utter stupidy.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    i deleted the post as soon as i could... but pople refuse to show a little common sense with issues like this.

Either which way felix whoever it was that did this to him has to have been somebody with his account id and password, as his was needed to abuse the SQ link system
    PEOPLE? no just that fuckign idiot "private"....why isnt he banned from forum yet?

redfieldTnT

ownt bigtime

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

PEOPLE? no just that fuckign idiot "private"....why isnt he banned from forum yet?[/b]
    actually there were a few posts about it, private was the only one who chose to repost it even though i sent all the people who had created the topics a 'pm' explaining why i had removed it

only advice i can offer to people in the future is not to share your accounts with anyone you have the slightest reason not to trust, and i personally have sealed my items, i know in this case that wouldn't have helped, but its something i feel safer having done

Banned Senior Member

zzz fuking loser cant get stuff without hacking :angry: :angry:

This bug fucking sucks :angry:

Phosgene

sorry to hear that :

I managed to save alot of stuff which is one of the only 2 humans worth trusting on Diez ( Glarfist ) kinda sadistic in a way as I just given one of the strongest humans warriors a full set of 8/15 shell :huh: .

Banned Senior Member

i hope BGA get all back

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

PEOPLE? no just that fuckign idiot "private"....why isnt he banned from forum yet?
    actually there were a few posts about it, private was the only one who chose to repost it even though i sent all the people who had created the topics a 'pm' explaining why i had removed it

only advice i can offer to people in the future is not to share your accounts with anyone you have the slightest reason not to trust, and i personally have sealed my items, i know in this case that wouldn't have helped, but its something i feel safer having done[/b]
    yes but private is always posting EVERY new bug and exactly how to use it and abuse it instead of just warning people he always has to along with a warning post how the bug is done and how to best abuse it

tolgahan

i think its not working anymore
    i am playing my friends char.he asked me to submit a ticket n change sq
    but CS made me mad.I am sending ticket to general but it goes to billing section.
    about 15 times i sent tickets.eveytime they sent back the same msg "dont send it here . send it to general section"
    after i saw the new bug . i changed sq. ty the bug ^^,
    but it is not working now.
    btw i dont think it is a bug.If the site admin dont open it we cant use. it is not a bug.
    its k2's stupid jobs.

lol for B

but a guy on cafegeveze said that he s going to give that link to som1 who needs it:S
    thats sick <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast