Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Block pms by just player names.

This is a discussion on Block pms by just player names. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I made a topic on the K2 forum about this. Link to the forum post : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=192818 Here ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Hi all,
    I made a topic on the K2 forum about this.
    Link to the forum post : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=192818
    Here is my post on the K2 forum:
    Hi K2 and players.

I had a id that would be realy good.

Always when i loged in moradon C-west i got a pm from some one named "lllllllllllllll", sins the last maintance i dont get pms from him anymore, BUT now i get pms from some one named "sstar".
    Where u are, in moradon, EMC, CZ, WAR, Bifrost..... he pms u evry 5min.
    Its not only me that gets those pm's, the clan i am in (K0DIAK) gets them also all the time.
    And even i asked some pll from difrent clans (a few friends that are in the clan FreeStyle), and even they get those pm's.

Its going about some new Gold bar seller or somthing.
    Its making me mad because i am total not intrested in buying gold for $.

So here is my id.
    Why does K2 not make somthing like that u also can block player names insteed of blocking your total pm option.
    And that u get a list where u also can unblock players
    [/b]
    Maybe if we have more ppl posting there about this issue we can get this fixed .

Banned

goodluck man , i think they are more focused on removing the bug's from the untested expansion they released first but i hope they atleast give your post a chance

goodluck man , i think they are more focused on removing the bug's from the untested expansion they released first but i hope they atleast give your post a chance[/b]
    Well ofcourse they will go for the biger bugs but if alot of ppl will complain about this then they should do somthing about it, ppl get realy pissed off, to get evry 5min a pm from a guy with the same shit over and over.
    And i dont like to block pms for 1 person only sins alot of ppl pms me.

knightned

And i dont like to block pms for 1 person only sins alot of ppl pms me.[/b]
    +1

your wasting your time
    they would have to make a in-game menu (when i say they i mean whoever created knight online)
    i dont think any other version of KO has a feature like this, so there is 0% chance of this ever being in-game

Banned

decent idea but i say just block your pms and use teamspeak/vent/msn to keep in touch with certain people, thats what i do :P

Banned

decent idea but i say just block your pms and use teamspeak/vent/msn to keep in touch with certain people, thats what i do :P[/b]
    i was on c1 for a bit and the sStar guy keeps spamming me its hella annoying

let them fix the other bugs first.

Magicality

You can already do that, with a little trick:

PM the person you want to block or wait for them to message you. Once you have the message window open, drag it to the bottom of the screen, on top of your skillbar, menus, etc. Then press shift+c twice. Now you will not see any messages from that person until you log out.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

PM the person you want to block or wait for them to message you. Once you have the message window open, drag it to the bottom of the screen, on top of your skillbar, menus, etc. Then press shift+c twice. Now you will not see any messages from that person until you log out.[/b]
    haha Magi
    you still know everything eh

Good trick tho, never even thought of that :P

PM the person you want to block or wait for them to message you. Once you have the message window open, drag it to the bottom of the screen, on top of your skillbar, menus, etc. Then press shift+c twice. Now you will not see any messages from that person until you log out.[/b]
    I didnt know the shift +c trick but i was gonna say just take his little chat box close it and leave it in a far corner where you can allmost not see it, thats what i have always done when annoying people send spam me with pms.

The idea of blocking certain people is really good but i doubt they will implement something like that ingame.

Ignore Me Senior Member

MGame/Noah Systems do randomly add stuff. Like the new cursor and the spacebar jumping.

I would like them to add a player changeable "status text" next to my friends and clannies.

Be nice to fix ED first!

kronik

k0diak aren't special :lol:
    everyone gets them....

Just make an Ignore list just like the friend's one? Blocks letters and pms? Cause i get letters all the time saying "Good news for every player," rather annoying ;D

omg how hard is it to close the pm seriously, there are alot bigger issues then this minor nuisance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast