Buying Double Prem

This is a discussion on Buying Double Prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stupid quest, but i never did it before, is it possible to buy 2 prem and get 60 days 2 ...
Page: 1

Default Buying Double Prem

stupid quest, but i never did it before, is it possible to buy 2 prem and get 60 days 2 trinnas etc ?

Banned Senior Member

only during the 2x premium events. or if your double charged for premium and instead of giving you back half, they just give you an extra month

Phosgene

Originally posted by phantomlink
    only during the 2x premium events. *or if your double charged for premium and instead of giving you back half, they just give you an extra month
    nah , u can buy premium only when the current premium has 5 days left or less .

Killgannon

So does that mean you get your Knight Cash and Trina early and your new premium starts after the current ends (if upgrading levels) or does the new one start effective immediatly?

Phosgene

i guess it starts when the current one ends , sounds most reasonable .

Killgannon

It's K2 though... I guess it wouldn't make sense, but then again that would be normal...

__countess__

I'm not sure about that.. a friend tried to buy premium.. and he lagged or smth.. after submitting the paypal form.. he couldn't see that the premium was bought.. so he tried again.. second time... nothing again.. then he relogs to game.. and he had 60 days of premium... 2k KC and 2 trinas.. and of course he got charged twice.

same happend with me, some lag and 60 days prem

Killgannon

After the first 30 days it kept working fine? I might try this because I lag 24/7 it seems, and it would bet more convenient.

Lawless

It takes effect imeadiately......i always renew with 2 days left to avoid bug, and i always get 32 days. trinas and KC also effective imeadiately

Killgannon

Well I know you can renew 5 days early, but i'm going to try to renew when I get home later... I think I have 8 or 9 days left.