Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying G1 Credits

This is a discussion on Buying G1 Credits within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went to make moneybookers and hi, they took it off in the meantime, G__G...
Page: 2

Banned

i went to make moneybookers and hi, they took it off in the meantime, G__G

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting the K2 Payments Team regarding your issue with making purchases through Credit Card. We are currently in the process of upgrading our Credit Card system in order to provide a safer and more secure environment for Credit Card use. During this time certain accounts may not be able to use a Credit Card as the new system is implemented. If you have signed up for recurring billing, you will not be affected and will continue to be charged as normal. We’d like to assure you that while we are doing our upgrades all information and transactions will still remain secure. This upgrade will not affect any of our other payment systems. ESN, Pay By Cash, Click & Buy and Moneybookers will still be available and working as normal. So should you experience any issue with using your Credit Card, we suggest to use one of our many other convenient payment services.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope to have the new system up and running shortly. Thank you for your understanding. If you have additional questions please submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing to play Knight Online.

d4rkchrisz

Yeah, so I tried to buy G1 credits and couldn't do it by any payment options.
    At first I thought it was due to my VPN use, then i told my friend to log his own account and check if she could, and she couldn't either. Just wanted to know if they disabled it or is it just me?

P.s. Move if its in the wrong section.[/b]
    Well ive got a problem myself now ive seen you can choose out of 2 more paymethods then me :S i can only choose epn and clickandbuy
    I want to be able to use paybycash? is that possible?

Banned

Well ive got a problem myself now ive seen you can choose out of 2 more paymethods then me :S i can only choose epn and clickandbuy
    I want to be able to use paybycash? is that possible?[/b]
    They took it off like 5 minutes after i made moneybookers.com. I dont know if its coming back tho.

d4rkchrisz

They took it off like 5 minutes after i made moneybookers.com. I dont know if its coming back tho.[/b]

Alhena

Is it still disabled....

I was planning to buy some ..... but i think i will have to buy the scrolls from merchant..

tasartir06

fk this... i cant nt because i can only purchase by ESN or Click and Buy! I want Moneybookers or CC! If any1 have any news about it! Post it here!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

fk this... i cant nt because i can only purchase by ESN or Click and Buy! I want Moneybookers or CC! If any1 have any news about it! Post it here![/b]
    i ben useing click and buy for a long time never had a problem ';-]

Taylan

fk this... i cant nt because i can only purchase by ESN or Click and Buy! I want Moneybookers or CC! If any1 have any news about it! Post it here![/b]
    Credit Cards still not working?

d4rkchrisz

U guys think paybycash is coming back?
    Because ive never seen the possebilty to choose it?
    I live in The Netherlands, you guys think that maybe the problem?

Pls reply

ChowBoy

i ben useing click and buy for a long time never had a problem ';-][/b]
    click and buy sucks!

i ben useing click and buy for a long time never had a problem ';-][/b]
    Only problem I've had was that I missed my dads birth date (Lame, I know) and the account got "stuck" for security reasons. My dad had to call and voaila :P

d4rkchrisz

U guys think paybycash is coming back?
    Because ive never seen the possebilty to choose it?
    I live in The Netherlands, you guys think that maybe the problem?

Pls reply [/b]
    Well?

Ignore Me Senior Member

click and buy sucks![/b]
    Does the job.

Even when it worked that credit card form was too complex.

Banned

just tried buying with credit card with an account without a g1 account, but it was unsuccesful. i think its disabled ='[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-23-2012, 09:37 PM