Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Story Behind: Abazaba / Me

This is a discussion on The Story Behind: Abazaba / Me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It all started ooo i would say about 2-3 months ago, where i quit KO just before that, I decided ...
Page: 1

It all started ooo i would say about 2-3 months ago, where i quit KO just before that, I decided to come back to KO and come to a server, so i did, and i found some old friends of mine playing on Private KO. So i come back and a guy i know named Razz lent me his character his rogue actually level 67. I was supposed to buy it off him but some things didn't go as planned, so i explained to him what was going on which then i thought he said to keep it its all good.

Later i needed Platinum premium to level and such, so i asked a friend of mine DidiNino to buy me it and i would pay him back, so he got me it like a good ass friend.. and i was ready to pay him back and i was jailed for getting into a fight with my parents. So i had to post for bond and fines and such, so i explained to him. When all of the sudden Razz is like i want my money , etc. So i explained to both of them whats going on and they say ok its cool but your deadline is running down, which is understandable. So I'm playing in RSM having a great time and i got to thinking i want to start fresh, and this is where i joined Fierce/Fear (Ash's) clan.

So i chose an old account and needed platinum premium where then i thought to myself i have that rogue level 68 now i can sell that for Plat.Prem. so i did to a guy named wowzer in Fear. So he did it and bought me it and this and that. A couple days later i get messaged on msn about me scamming him and saying i know the password and such, because he forgot to change the email he calls me a scammer. Later i tell him I'm not a scammer and this and that. So i have people that believe me on that one and its his own stupidity that he didn't change email I'm not saying i took it I'm just staying that was stupid.

Later i was on Fierce/Fear forum and i see Funny was trading his rogue for a mage , and I'm like ooh what a great opportunity for me to get a rogue because i love rogues. So i log his account he logs mine and i play for a little bit. I log off and say nah i don't want it. After that Funny said oo its ok i have a mage to trade with its fine. So i thought he traded his account. Then a couple days later i get on and tell Icy that i have to work overtime and can you log my account for bdw. I log back off and thats it. Where then later that night shit hit the fan. I was banned from vent. Banned from forums and banned from clan, and ask whats going on? They inform me that i supposedly scammed funny which i did not. I swear on everything, My Niece,Mom,Dad,Bible, everything i did not scam funny or wowzer of their items or w/e.

So now here i am in a clan and every time i get logged in I'm called a scammer, im just here today to try and prove my innocence and hope we all can just get over this mess. I guess all i can say is i was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Just voicing my opinion of this matter. Also does everyone agree with Ash's decision? I even tried to talk to him and other people talk to him and he just has a one track mind.

Thanks for reading - Ryan

Heres one of SS: I have many more but just an example

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3355/kenshinvz2.jpg

** PLEASE DONT FLAME IF YOU WANT TO FLAME GO TO FLAMING SECTION**

didinino

- im your friend not your ass friend ( xD ^_^ )

- yes we did put a deadline and u know that it will make u come clean.

- ppl who call other ppl scammers without proofs are just fool imo.

- yes ppl will flame u, u have just made them do it ^_^ dont take it to hard on urself anyway its just a forum and just a game, but Do stand for your word...!

haha thanks didi you always cheer me up

Eulalia

The fact is you sold my account without

1. Asking me.
    2. Telling me.
    3. My account, not yours?

The fact was I knew you were busy with life and I understood, and I was prepared to wait for you. The shit hit the fan when you sold my account.

You need to pay back debts before you buy things or your going nowhere.

The fact is you sold my account without

1. Asking me.
    2. Telling me.
    3. My account, not yours?

The fact was I knew you were busy with life and I understood, and I was prepared to wait for you. The shit hit the fan when you sold my account.

You need to pay back debts before you buy things or your going nowhere.[/b]
    Razz how about you stfu i understand that just stfu

Hm from what I read its both sides fault, one for not having backup money and another for not manageing his account right.

Banned

As i can understand it was your both fault.... i agree with MrsOwnage

BlackLabel

GIVE 1 SINGLE PIECE OF PROOF THAT YOU DIDN'T SCAM FUNNY THEN ILL STOP YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD HIS ACCOUNT INFO THE ONLY ONE AND THEN AFTER YOU SCAM HIM YOU HAVE TO GO WORK OVERTIME MY ASS.

lol... looking at all the scams in this english server makes me think turks are more trustable than english players =)

Banned

lol... looking at all the scams in this english server makes me think turks are more trustable than english players =)[/b]
    IMO

Turks are experts at hacking, english players love to scam...
    English players do have the slicker tongues.

IMO

Turks are experts at hacking, english players love to scam...
    English players do have the slicker tongues.[/b]
    lol thats true, also from what ive noticed is turks can combo better then people on carnac. carnac is pitiful when ti coems to pk skills.

GIVE 1 SINGLE PIECE OF PROOF THAT YOU DIDN'T SCAM FUNNY THEN ILL STOP YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD HIS ACCOUNT INFO THE ONLY ONE AND THEN AFTER YOU SCAM HIM YOU HAVE TO GO WORK OVERTIME MY ASS.[/b]
    Hey BlackLabel how about you stfu how about you give my ass prooof that i scammed him how do you know i was the only one who didnt have the account info and he said he was trading with some one else so fuck off and get a life bitch.

didinino

GIVE 1 SINGLE PIECE OF PROOF THAT YOU DIDN'T SCAM FUNNY THEN ILL STOP YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD HIS ACCOUNT INFO THE ONLY ONE AND THEN AFTER YOU SCAM HIM YOU HAVE TO GO WORK OVERTIME MY ASS.

IM SORRY THAT I FORGOT CAPS LOCK ON <_<
    [/b]
    i believe its the OPPOSITE guy who has to bring a proof... am i right? :huh: <_<

i believe its the OPPOSITE guy who has to bring a proof... am i right? :huh: <_<[/b]
    Exactly ... i can call any body a scammer its if i have proof or not.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

It all started ooo i would say about 2-3 months ago, where i quit KO just before that, I decided to come back to KO and come to a server, so i did, and i found some old friends of mine playing on Private KO. So i come back and a guy i know named Razz lent me his character his rogue actually level 67. I was supposed to buy it off him but some things didn&#39;t go as planned, so i explained to him what was going on which then i thought he said to keep it its all good.

Later i needed Platinum premium to level and such, so i asked a friend of mine DidiNino to buy me it and i would pay him back, so he got me it like a good ass friend.. and i was ready to pay him back and i was jailed for getting into a fight with my parents. So i had to post for bond and fines and such, so i explained to him. When all of the sudden Razz is like i want my money , etc. So i explained to both of them whats going on and they say ok its cool but your deadline is running down, which is understandable. So I&#39;m playing in RSM having a great time and i got to thinking i want to start fresh, and this is where i joined Fierce/Fear (Ash&#39;s) clan.

So i chose an old account and needed platinum premium where then i thought to myself i have that rogue level 68 now i can sell that for Plat.Prem. so i did to a guy named wowzer in Fear. So he did it and bought me it and this and that. A couple days later i get messaged on msn about me scamming him and saying i know the password and such, because he forgot to change the email he calls me a scammer. Later i tell him I&#39;m not a scammer and this and that. So i have people that believe me on that one and its his own stupidity that he didn&#39;t change email I&#39;m not saying i took it I&#39;m just staying that was stupid.

Later i was on Fierce/Fear forum and i see Funny was trading his rogue for a mage , and I&#39;m like ooh what a great opportunity for me to get a rogue because i love rogues. So i log his account he logs mine and i play for a little bit. I log off and say nah i don&#39;t want it. After that Funny said oo its ok i have a mage to trade with its fine. So i thought he traded his account. Then a couple days later i get on and tell Icy that i have to work overtime and can you log my account for bdw. I log back off and thats it. Where then later that night shit hit the fan. I was banned from vent. Banned from forums and banned from clan, and ask whats going on? They inform me that i supposedly scammed funny which i did not. I swear on everything, My Niece,Mom,Dad,Bible, everything i did not scam funny or wowzer of their items or w/e.

So now here i am in a clan and every time i get logged in I&#39;m called a scammer, im just here today to try and prove my innocence and hope we all can just get over this mess. I guess all i can say is i was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Just voicing my opinion of this matter. Also does everyone agree with Ash&#39;s decision? I even tried to talk to him and other people talk to him and he just has a one track mind.
    Thanks for reading - Ryan
    Heres one of SS: I have many more but just an example

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3355/kenshinvz2.jpg
    ** PLEASE DONT FLAME IF YOU WANT TO FLAME GO TO FLAMING SECTION**[/b]
    wow, way 2 long

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast