Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Buying Merchant Hack

This is a discussion on Buying Merchant Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wait a sec. It takes ur items and dont give you money or what? if its person A buy bow+9 ...
Page: 3

DLS
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wait a sec. It takes ur items and dont give you money or what? if its person A buy bow+9 for 10 gbs person B sells it for 8 gbs its old . but if it takes your items and dont give you money thats s1ck lol.

I've seen somthing similar except wat this guy did wasn't a hack, just a cheezy scam...
    He pmed me asking to buy somthing from me.. opened a buy merch for the regular price, then i tried to sell it to him, but he was counting on the fact i would have to go repair it, once he told me he wouldn't buy from my selling merch i figured it out.. but i ended up repairing neways just to toy with the guy, went back to where he was merching and while i was gone he changed his buying price to 1 coin hoping i wouldn't notice and still sell it to him...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

bump to aware more people. seeing as this shit still exists.

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M4gikarp View Post
    I've seen somthing similar except wat this guy did wasn't a hack, just a cheezy scam...
    He pmed me asking to buy somthing from me.. opened a buy merch for the regular price, then i tried to sell it to him, but he was counting on the fact i would have to go repair it, once he told me he wouldn't buy from my selling merch i figured it out.. but i ended up repairing neways just to toy with the guy, went back to where he was merching and while i was gone he changed his buying price to 1 coin hoping i wouldn't notice and still sell it to him...
    my friend quit game because of one of these bastards... :/. got him for his shard +8.

The amount of these scammers and merch buggers is getting ridiculous. They just take advantage of people who have to much trust and faith in other players. The only way to survive anymore is to look out for yourself :/.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaCrunk View Post
    my friend quit game because of one of these bastards... :/. got him for his shard +8.

The amount of these scammers and merch buggers is getting ridiculous. They just take advantage of people who have to much trust and faith in other players. The only way to survive anymore is to look out for yourself :/.
    Do you know roughly how long it has been around btw?

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by munch014 View Post
    Do you know roughly how long it has been around btw?
    this happened roughly 1 month ago :/

Quote Originally Posted by MastaCrunk View Post
    this happened roughly 1 month ago :/
    To think that hundreds of people have more than likely been scammed by this over the last month and multiple reports on the official forums and still nothing done about it. I was just visiting here to check on the state of Knight Online because I was planning on coming back but this shit has kinda turned me off coming back >.>

Quote Originally Posted by munch014 View Post
    To think that hundreds of people have more than likely been scammed by this over the last month and multiple reports on the official forums and still nothing done about it. I was just visiting here to check on the state of Knight Online because I was planning on coming back but this shit has kinda turned me off coming back >.>
    its nothing new in KO...

same old same old...

alot more people left cause of anvil than cause of hackers

if you were planing on coming back you'll do it anyway...

even tho its full of hacks/scams/babas/no support/etc we all come back to KO again and again... its like a drug lol

Dewon

i thought for a second that you're buying a merchant hack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123