I hope there is no dupe!!

This is a discussion on I hope there is no dupe!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was in ionia merchant like last 3 days and as i have seen, item prices atm is quiet different ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default I hope there is no dupe!!

i was in ionia merchant like last 3 days and as i have seen, item prices atm is quiet different than 5 hours b4, rogue shells was in merchant around 9.5 gb now there is buying around 11 12gb clever +9 was in merchant now i duno the price. and shard +8 13 14 gb now i have seen one buying for 21gb the guy put 19gb buying for ib +8 as well after he bought 8 shard , i asked wats going on , he said he did lots of money last night , there is no place to put , and he is doing it illegal with sum codes as he said.

i hope its just a lie ,, i hope there is no dupe..

but im just curious if shards 13 14 gb why this guy buying with 21 gb and the merchant was there like 10 mins and sumone put in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    i was in ionia merchant like last 3 days and as i have seen, item prices atm is quiet different than 5 hours b4, rogue shells was in merchant around 9.5 gb now there is buying around 11 12gb clever +9 was in merchant now i duno the price. and shard +8 13 14 gb now i have seen one buying for 21gb the guy put 19gb buying for ib +8 as well after he bought 8 shard , i asked wats going on , he said he did lots of money last night , there is no place to put , and he is doing it illegal with sum codes as he said.

i hope its just a lie ,, i hope there is no dupe..

but im just curious if shards 13 14 gb why this guy buying with 21 gb and the merchant was there like 10 mins and sumone put in the end.
    I laff at you for believeing anything anyone tells you xD... oh and..
    Famous Clan Recruiting For Ionia 70+ , English Speaking Only
    You should listen to your own recruitment message ^

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MissCaro View Post
    I laff at you for believeing anything anyone tells you xD... oh and..
    Famous Clan Recruiting For Ionia 70+ , English Speaking Only
    You should listen to your own recruitment message ^
    man if shard +8 is 13gb and if sumone put buying merchant 21 gb for shard, isnt that weird?

and wats wrong with my recruitment message?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ares seems normal typical falling prices in Novemeber.

Endless series of trades offered. No one has the GBs just to buy straight always items.

No explaination for what you are seeing.

its called buying merchant bug ...

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    its called buying merchant bug ...
    This is KO. So which one.

Weight bug can't buy.
    No room bug, can't buy.
    Bug into low level BDW's

Which buy merchant bug there are 4, cos I'm sure its not the incomplete database.

uhm if someone is buying for higher then the price, surely that suggests an INCREASE in price. which actually means there is no dupe, rather that demand is higher ( or suplly is low ) and that more money has been released onto the server.

ps didnt read all the paragraph because it hurts my head trying to restructure what you write. so if i misread thats why ;D

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dies_rogue View Post
    uhm if someone is buying for higher then the price, surely that suggests an INCREASE in price.
    Not if buy merchant is bugged. Implys they are selling overpriced elsewhere. And tells us nothing about prices its just a scam.