buying prem

This is a discussion on buying prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets say someone bought me premium (lets say gold not that its matters), can he change any info with a ...
Page: 1

liquidkk

lets say someone bought me premium (lets say gold not that its matters), can he change any info with a ticket to cs if he have the username of the account?
    he will have only 1 payment on my acount
    and another question:
    why i cant buy bronze prem directly with my cc ? i try ingame and it declines it...

Banned Senior Member

lets say someone bought me premium (lets say gold not that its matters), can he change any info with a ticket to cs if he have the username of the account?
    he will have only 1 payment on my acount
    and another question:
    why i cant buy bronze prem directly with my cc ? i try ingame and it declines it...[/b]
    if u buy a char and the old user bought prem etc u also can chargeback ure money and the new owner gets banned xD
    not sure about the change info but u probely can do it also

PlayerofRogueC0la

he can get it back , but a small chance unless he buys alot like constintly gold prem , knight cash , i would say a good chance he can get it back is after 2 gold prems or so?

HotAsIce

Get a friend to buy it for you, and have them send you the email about the payment. I believe that would be the only safe way to do it, or have the person on MSN so if something happens where you need to verify payment, you can contact them for the information.

same thing happens to me (declines the transaction).
    wtf they dont want to steal our money (buying gold ofc)...

liquidkk

so any1 have a clear answer for the question if he can change my info or not after only buying me prem?

xxinformalityxx

not if u have or soemoen else has bought prmeium its almost impossible believme..

and im buying premium for ppl for igc /items

HotAsIce

Hmmm, interesting, I've bought prem for a couple people who a couple weeks later went off the deep end and flipped out on me... I could become a very evil person couldn't I :P Oh well, I'll leave that to the turks and hackers.

liquidkk

so...?