Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My final words on this I promise...

This is a discussion on My final words on this I promise... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=133136 See it here before it gets deleted. Im bored today at work, and thought I would throw out one ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=133136

See it here before it gets deleted.

Im bored today at work, and thought I would throw out one final rant. Remember Sunday rants with Madness? Well Im here to day for an INDEPENDENCE DAY special. So without further ado...

Where can you go to be welcomed with open arms? When you get there, your treated like royalty. You spend your days on end countless hours working somewhere, when they all of a sudden shove you out the door saying, "Sorry, we are a big POS company, and we are moving to India, because we cant afford Americans to work here anymore." Then when you still want to go hang out with the people that you got to know so well, and became friends with. I mean, friendship is healthy in a sane world, right? Well apparently not in this case. I had my first amendment rights stripped from me, because in this world, there are no rights. Remember thats what happens when you step into the dark side. You have to conform with the ideas that you are but a slave and you are to follow every command. I will NOT be told to shut up. Not by the Dark Forces, not be anyone. So go ahead ban my ip again. Thats fine. Go ahead and when I bypass that, to ban my other account from posting. But give a reason. The very person who has spent countless hours for your sorry selves and for what? To be Black Listed? Like Im some sort of "real" criminal? Shame on you. What comes around goes around, and I'll turn my other cheek, and mark my words, You'll get whats coming to you one day. It may not be from me. But It'll be from someone. Im not here threatening. No no no no no. Im just saying. The Dark Side will fall to the Rebellion. You make the call. Fight for your freedom to speak, fight for your freedom for friendship, and fight for the right for all thats right in this world. So take you and all of which you stand for and move out of OUR country if yahs dont like it. Because yeah, we are Americans, TRUE Americans, and if your gonna call us fat, lazy, arrogant, By God, we're gonna treat you like that, and for all those that have fallen before us, In GOD we trust, and we'll meet you on the other side,

"SALUTE..."

/END RANT.

Madness 07. Im outta here.

the_stiffmeister

lmao....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Welcome to the world of K2 :/

P4rthen0n

So without further ado...[/b]
    Sounds like Steve Carell from The Office. :P

FlippinSweeT

i replied, my warning lvl will prolly increase to 90% or more now it's already at 70% xD

the_stiffmeister

i replied to it...

FlippinSweeT

ic, my warning lvl is still 70%, just waiting on one of the communist admins to find it

Banned

Yea welcome to k2 world

wow... admins/moderators were prety fast to delete that post

Banned

wow... admins/moderators were prety fast to delete that post[/b]
    i just read it...
    jamesjack is a fagget and if he comes to these forums he should be IP banned but hey thats my opinoin and im not a MOD

Banned Senior Member

i flamed i felling IP banning coming on koworld...

i replied, my warning lvl will prolly increase to 90% or more now it's already at 70% xD[/b]
    wtf, I thought it went up with 1/3.

I'm at 66% cuz a shitty reason like bad words about this game lmao.

Well I replied also in it, idc more or less if I get banned since I never read those forums. I heard about that JamesJack on this board and seems hes a real tard with such an EGO.

That moron closed the topic right when i clicked "Post Reply" :/

KingSolomon

Awwwww damn....Its locked....i wanted to flame and get warned

Infinitemadness

i just read it...
    jamesjack is a fagget and if he comes to these forums he should be IP banned but hey thats my opinoin and im not a MOD[/b]

Nah it's cool. You know what they say about flamers, nothin but fags. Yeah Ive flamed people in the past..yeah yeah yeah....lol anyhow, it's all good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast