Wow Bonus item and answer K2

This is a discussion on Wow Bonus item and answer K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to share some new action of K2. :angry: Did buy me some Knightcash......so that would give me a ...
Page: 1

Necravolver

Just wanted to share some new action of K2. :angry:

Did buy me some Knightcash......so that would give me a nice bonus present; pots or something.
    Well if you promise it...you must give it.

Well i did never recieve so did send in ticket 2 x :mellow:

First response:
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Please be sure to visit the official Knight Online website http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...329036913250221 to learn more about our Holiday Free Item Fesitival. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for choosing to play Knight Online!

:blink: Duh...now that i knew

So i gave it another shot. Giving me a link would not give me a present

second answer:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I have resolved this issue by replacing the missing mystery gift that you should have received with your Premium and/or Knight Cash purchase. Do understand that replacement may not always be granted, however, we may choose to offer them if it is deemed necessary. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online and happy hunting!

Well halleluja thnx K2...but....hell still not did recieve.
    So maybe in the first place...i should not have recieve anything.

K2-ed again......

Well marry Xmas and happe new year!

K2 IS A MUSLIM COMPANY, AND XMAS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON AMERICANS/EUROPEEN PEOPLE

^^

Cadence96

Well... if you didn't receive anything then you are lucky, because your hopes weren't crushed by a pack of pots, and you still wait for something good.

Necravolver

Well... if you didn't receive anything then you are lucky, because your hopes weren't crushed by a pack of pots, and you still wait for something good. [/b]
    Haha true...But no waiting anymore...did not recieve anything. But hell nothing is better than a MP pot

Maybe, just maybe, clear Your mailbox :P

that sucks W

Banned

I ahve won gm event 3 times and on first 2 times i had to wait pots for 1 week.. Now have waited 8 days and havent received... I also didnt receive 2 times premium and trina... So i think K2 takes your money but wont give u anything for it ^^

THERE ARE NO FREE MEALS!

Hostibus

You`ve to click on the "Draw Item" button that appears after KC purchase - if u`ve just closed the window instead of checking whats after it then its ur fault not their kkty

Redemption

TwistTheKnife

K2 IS A MUSLIM COMPANY, AND XMAS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON AMERICANS/EUROPEEN PEOPLE

^^[/b]
    Lol? A "muslim" company? Since when?