Buying premium with a debit card

This is a discussion on Buying premium with a debit card within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How? What? When? Huh?...
Page: 1

How? What? When? Huh?

go to pus, read, try, now. i used to buy prem with a cc, but was a long long time ago

agyilk0s

i went to Pus select bronze 30 days and get URL Not Found . owned

SillyHo

3 years or so now Meep, since they removed paypal, I have used debt card. They verify the card same as paypal did, they deposit some small change into your acct. You verify it and viola.

Upgrade

a more easy method is using payzone to put say 30$ on your click and buy account its under the pre fund options on click and buy

to get a payzone voucher go to there website and use the store locator, most likely there is a payzone option as your local newsagents

a more easy method is using payzone to put say 30$ on your click and buy account its under the pre fund options on click and buy

to get a payzone voucher go to there website and use the store locator, most likely there is a payzone option as your local newsagents[/b]
    You need to change your avatar. Everytime I see that shit I think SillyHo is writing something.

Be original.

Kui sul on ühispanga konto, tee virtuaalkaart u-netis ja tollega saad premiumi osta (olen ise teinud ja töötas)
    Sorry for weird unknown language that you have no idea about.
    I just told him how why what where.

i buy with my debit threw c&b all the time its simple and easy

i buy with my debit threw c&b all the time its simple and easy[/b]
    Debit cards need verification with c and b also?

Debit cards need verification with c and b also?[/b]
    thats something i cant answer because ive had mine on c&b for so long i cant even remember if i verified it or not but most likely u need too.

if your banks online like mine it takes like 5mins to get verified so its nothing

thats something i cant answer because ive had mine on c&b for so long i cant even remember if i verified it or not but most likely u need too.

if your banks online like mine it takes like 5mins to get verified so its nothing[/b]
    I believe when you first open Click@b you do have to verify your bank account. But it's been so long for me also I can't remember. However I can add new cards to it any time without verifying anything and I don't even have the original bank account on it anymore.