Buying premium for new server

This is a discussion on Buying premium for new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all. I have a question about buying premium for the new server. It's been a long time since I've ...
Page: 1

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Default Buying premium for new server

Hey all. I have a question about buying premium for the new server. It's been a long time since I've played KO so I'm not familiar with this but if I were to buy premium now on my existing account, am I able to receive the Trina's piece or whatever comes with it on any server if I don't open the letter? Like the new server for instance.

Thanks!

I think u can , but dont take a risk , less then 3 days anyway.Hopefully you going Felis server , if u do pm me , we going about 100+ english users players got clans and discords.

I'm worried about the lag and the difficulty people seem to have normally when buying Premium / KC during a new server launch. I might just risk it. Trina's would be nice, but no one would have GB for a little while, and I'm not going to use it for upgrading because I have no luck for that.Thanks for the reply.

YUP usko = LAGGG ALL THE WAY MY DUDE ... Steam are merging all the server now so im waiting for a new steam server eventually (cause u know NO LAG) if not well to bad no ko

Nice. Still wondering about buying Premium on alternate server prior to new server launch. Anyone know if those items that come with premiu will be accessible?

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Nice. Still wondering about buying Premium on alternate server prior to new server launch. Anyone know if those items that come with premiu will be accessible?
    all items will go on letter , you can active prem in any server and open letter on any server. you can open prem on altar and receive items on felisi i bought prem from market on altar then i open my letter items on felis

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-16-2022, 03:11 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    11-15-2022, 11:42 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-15-2022, 01:04 AM