Buying Premium and NPts (EUKO)

This is a discussion on Buying Premium and NPts (EUKO) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, I need some serious help, I've tried for 4 days now trying to purchase $70 usd of Npts and ...
Page: 1

Default Buying Premium and NPts (EUKO)

Ok, I need some serious help, I've tried for 4 days now trying to purchase $70 usd of Npts and it fails everytime. First I started off just going through the power up store and checking out. I entered my card information, etc. Well it says you can't upload funds via debit/credit card. So I decided to sign up for both of their options. I have a Skrill account now and a Paypal (unverified, awaiting the money injection).

So none of the above options worked. I talked to a friend and he suggested buying a prepaid moneycard. So I did that, went to walmart and got a greendot Walmart money card. I loaded $70 on there. I come home and the card is activated, I try again and the same fucking thing happens. Not only that, when this happens, it closes me being able to purchase again for 24 hours.

If anyone can help out it will be much appreciated, I'm a noob at this and I used to get USKO knight cash no problem but don't know why I'm having trouble here.

Which option do you use? The Skrill or Paypal?

With Skrill, my balance says $0.00 and I click upload and it says it's not able right now.

With Paypal, I have to wait for them to put money into my account, then I verify with them the amount they entered.

You might want to read this about the new playspan restrictions with new accounts. It was recently implemented as well. It could be that or is this a different issue?
    http://board.knightonlineworld.com/inc_notice_view.gcs

Dear Knight Online World,

Please take note at the following purchasing restrictions that are in place when using Playspan to purchase N Points. If you feel you have been having issues with purchases lately this may be why.

Purchase Restrictions:
    -If the transaction is your first time purchase, you will be limited to $20. After 30 days your limit will be increased significantly to $200.
    -If your account is 0-30 days old, your maximum purchase limit will be $20 a month. Once the account is over 30 days old, and has made a purchase, the maximum amount will increase signifigantly to $200.

Thank you for your support of Knight Online!
    NTTGame || Knight Online World Team

Banned Regular Member

well i kno that in USKO the PUS has been fucked up for atleast the last few days.. about 4 or 5?

i kno USKO and EUKO are different.
    but runned by the same company, so maybe they messed it up in both places..
    all i hear in vent is my clan bitching because they cant buy prem or KC or anything..

my friend also can't buy any points on EUKO.. he tried 2 cards but it always gets rejected

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

I just made an account and paid with paypal (the instant transfer from bank account). Just wait for your bank account to be verified by paypal and use paypal Instant bank transfer. Thats what I did and i bought 40$ of NPoints. Didn't have a problem. If you dont want to wait, try calling your bank to see if there are any pending charges not showing up. Sometimes they can see stuff you cant, and you can verify faster. Just a thought. Hope this helps.

edit: this is on EUKO. account made saturday or sunday. premium purchased monday.

Yea, I used the Prepaid card from Walmart and linked it to Paypal. Then I purchased it that way. Worked like a charm and now I'm rollin'

try to buy using the website on the option recharge npoints

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

I didn't realize Crabster was the OP. guess problems solved.

close topic?

Idk mate but pus is rly messed up like from week i cant open it and its say Filed to loggin Press confirm.... The funny is that on my other Pc its working