Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buying a runescape account for 2 ko lvl 60+ accs look inside

This is a discussion on buying a runescape account for 2 ko lvl 60+ accs look inside within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone play a game called runescape if so post here maybe trade for ko stuff i have a lvl 60 ...
Page: 1

anyone play a game called runescape if so post here maybe trade for ko stuff

i have a lvl 60 warrior kited with full chitin +1 rb pads +2 rb it has a raptor +7 iron impact +3 and tons of good shit in the inn such like +8 rings belts also a lvl 51 mage and 43 priest thats on edana and also on the same acc a lvl 56 rouge on logos ...... and also i have a lvl 60 battle priest on edana im willing to trade all this for a goodish rs account with some money on it as im bored of ko and i want to go back to the first online game i played as its fun and addictive

pm me offers please i want to play rs again no scams please as this will be a big trade

also i will want to see the char u will be trading in game first to make sure its ligit lol not a fake account

gluestick26

i have like alot of money on runescape i will be willing to trade for ko stuff

daz1223

combat lvl 126...

mask set,
    red and white phats,
    full drag ( No helm coz looks gayyyy)
    1 of each barrows set ( 2 sets of guthans coz pwns for xp'ing up the rankings)
    211m

lots n lots of other stuff...

:P

need ares and akara items

i have a lvl 60 warrior kited with full chitin +1 rb pads +2 rb it has a raptor +7 iron impact +3 and tons of good shit in the inn such like +8 rings belts also a lvl 51 mage and 43 priest thats on edana and also on the same acc a lvl 56 rouge on logos ...... and also i have a lvl 60 battle priest on edana im willing to trade all this for a goodish rs account with some money on it as im bored of ko and i want to go back to the first online game i played as its fun and addictive

pm me offers please i want to play rs again no scams please as this will be a big trade

also i will want to see the char u will be trading in game first to make sure its ligit lol not a fake account

bump

daz1223

hmmm, lvl 88 char i got spare...

it would be naked tho

well only lvl 88 and its naked so ill only giv lvl 60 naked priest

daz1223

int/bp?

gluestick26

i got a lvl 87 but i will eb willing to trade its items i got a :

9 mil

full sara

full rune

some other rune junk

its a bp

daz1223

nty then i dont touch bp's unless they are lvl 72+

your loss

daz1223

not realy, i got a lvl 80 warrior. 74 bp, 61 int priest, 61 sin, 61 mage, 62 mage, 60 int priest and 79 mage.

lmao no u aint noob why u talkin from ur backside

daz1223

rofl ur a retard. ever heard of buy and sell for profit? jeez some ppl dont understand how to make money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast