Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buyng merchant bug?

This is a discussion on buyng merchant bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on c-west theres 4 ppl BUYNG cheap stuff overpriced via buyng merch, like lycon staff +0 999mil, now in 5 ...
Page: 1

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

on c-west theres 4 ppl BUYNG cheap stuff overpriced via buyng merch, like lycon staff +0 999mil, now in 5 meter radius theres someoen selling lycon staff +0 for 295mil, way overpriced.
    This is obviously a scam as so many ppl wouldnt do mistakes all at same time.

If u buy the lycon staff +0 for 275m and try to sell it to the buyng merchant, then u cant, a empty box pops up and says "confirm" Same box when u press L while merching....

lol i fell for that but it was cleaver+5 for 8m and i bought it for 7m right next to the guy
    "EASY MONEY WOOOT" "O WTF!?!" =] laughing about it

Speed

on c-west theres 4 ppl BUYNG cheap stuff overpriced via buyng merch, like lycon staff +0 999mil, now in 5 meter radius theres someoen selling lycon staff +0 for 295mil, way overpriced.
    This is obviously a scam as so many ppl wouldnt do mistakes all at same time.

If u buy the lycon staff +0 for 275m and try to sell it to the buyng merchant, then u cant, a empty box pops up and says "confirm" Same box when u press L while merching....[/b]
    weird, so even if u have the item u cant sell it to the buying merchant ?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

they prolly have there there inventory full so they can buy anything... orr they dont have the money to buy it

just bought a rogue shell +8 pauldern for 600m and sold it to guy for 850m via buying merchant and nothing went wrong :huh:

just bought a rogue shell +8 pauldern for 600m and sold it to guy for 850m via buying merchant and nothing went wrong :huh:[/b]

Ya, but that's an underpriced item you bought, and sold for a normal price..

yep, somehow ppl are making buying merchant with either no coins, or with full inventories , or something....

u cant sell to their buying merchant
    like som1 had a selling merchant for a skull hammer7 for 300m

and a buying merchant for the same for 700m pretty close by....on cwest

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

its not a bug! its a trick!

they will plan it so u can think its quick money.....

one prolly has no money watsoever on the account so he puts up buyinf merchant for an items syaing hell pay ten gb

the other sells the item that guy is buying... someone stupidly comes and buys it and tries to sell it to that guy with buying merchant on..

Lizi

one prolly has no money watsoever on the account so he puts up buyinf merchant for an items syaing hell pay ten gb

the other sells the item that guy is buying... someone stupidly comes and buys it and tries to sell it to that guy with buying merchant on..[/b]
    now thats just funny....
    u gotta be realy stupid to fall for this one lol

the other sells the item that guy is buying... someone stupidly comes and buys it and tries to sell it to that guy with buying merchant on..[/b]
    yes but u cant set up a buyng merch whit less coins than you show u wanna buy the item.

yeah ppl might fall for that trick if 2 guys were planning to do it

but what if u dident buy the item from the guy next to him and u bought it from a random dude then came traded this buying merchant guy

btw i tried buying merchant with full inventory and with no money it does not now allow me to set up merchant

thats waht i say its a bug, and ppl are usign it to SCAM others.
    I dont see why u have to be stupid if theres a "buyng merch for cleaver +7 for 999mil"
    then theres someoen "selling a cleaver +7 for 500mil"

if ur smart u buy the cleaver +7 for 500mil and sell for 999mil to buyng merch, and earn 499mil

if there wouldnt BE A BUG, it would work, but it dosent, coz someone is buggign something....
    and thats what my topic is about, not some "stupid trick"! Its bug abusing, not being smart or stupid.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Buying merchant checks combined weight, money to pay for, slots in inventory. Weight doesn't change when STR buffs wear off.

No idea how they are scamming it.

I thought it might be search in buying merchant matching wrong items. There are some duplicates in its search. But couldn't find any for that staff. Mainly they are in accessorys.

EDIT: Deleted it figured it out. zzzzz. PMd Aurjentor and Linus

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Using a method similar to the bug with selling merchants, you can trick the game into making a buying merchant you don't have the money or weight for.

So as a warning: if you wanna make money by selling to buying merchants, only do it if you have the item yourself and not by buying from a nearby merchant that sells that exact item.

buyer have full inventory and ur screwed, thats not all u have to follow some steps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast