Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

buyng merchant bug?

This is a discussion on buyng merchant bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its a bug, they have the coins but they have theyre inventory full...
Page: 2

Its a bug, they have the coins but they have theyre inventory full

buyer have full inventory and ur screwed, thats not all u have to follow some steps[/b]

YEp.. Couple simple steps and your inv is full with buy merch making this lame scam possible.

ill bet 10$ that a turk came up with this...
    then some retarded copied it into C-West...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

or maybe theres just 2 guys in same room with 2 pc in ko... and if one guy sells his item for good money other one stops buying merchant ? cant it be like dat? :huh:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

its not a bug! its a trick!

they will plan it so u can think its quick money.....

one prolly has no money watsoever on the account so he puts up buyinf merchant for an items syaing hell pay ten gb

the other sells the item that guy is buying... someone stupidly comes and buys it and tries to sell it to that guy with buying merchant on..[/b]
    ... u cant make a buying merchant without enough money to buy it in ur inventory.. unless u have 7 gbs in ur inventory it doesnt let u use buying merchant for 7gbs

gutauskas

What if you where to buy one item for 7gb's and another item for 7gb's, but only have a total of 7gb's in your invo? Then you get a friend to sell you something worth 7gb's... and you still have another item up there that people can try and sell to you? Would that work or am I crazy?

What if you where to buy one item for 7gb's and another item for 7gb's, but only have a total of 7gb's in your invo? Then you get a friend to sell you something worth 7gb's... and you still have another item up there that people can try and sell to you? Would that work or am I crazy?[/b]
    i try this, isn't working, it says "no coins".

psynet

Maybe the guy buying was over weight. Put his strength set on then stock up with potions and what not took his strenght set back off and then can't trade/buy cause over weight?

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Maybe the guy buying was over weight. Put his strength set on then stock up with potions and what not took his strenght set back off and then can't trade/buy cause over weight?[/b]
    no its not that, dunno if u can set up a buyng merch while ur overwheight, might work. But original is that u have full inventory of items and therefore u cant buy.

this trick works only with turks

zabjaka

watafak is a buyin merchant? huh lol

xanarchistx

ill bet 10$ that a turk came up with this...
    then some retarded copied it into C-West...[/b]
    lol..

Actually, I tried it on cwest, sold an md+1 rebirth for 750m and he tried to sell it to my merch char for 999m...

Then I saw it being used everywhere

I made quick gbs tho.. selling some soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12