Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bye Bye Bifrost

This is a discussion on Bye Bye Bifrost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /gay Bifrost is like my only source of $$ ingame[/b] same for me >< i gets 100m each day...
Page: 5

/gay

Bifrost is like my only source of $$ ingame[/b]
    same for me ><
    i gets 100m each day

Arthurios

ah well what did they good anyway? it only can get worser like now

yea a little late, thay sould of removed it a long time ago but its a good sign that thay are actully working on it.. maybe they will put ultima in a different zone so the gold farmers cant just wall hack it.

only down side is that the turks will want 10x more for bifrost items. h34r:[/b]
    I agree, this is excellent sign. although, we&#39;re unable to access Bitfrost we will not be able to avoid hackers.

Whats more important to you? playing with cheaters or having bitfrost(trick question, because all the cheaters get to it first =(. )?

Atalo

well BF is gone they temp remove alot of things in this game only to never see them again i already have my foot 1/2 way out the door if a BF wipe happens and i lose my rings screw this game

Make ultimas room another zone..... The ONLY reason they kill ultima is because its so easily to get to, /wallhack on, hit ultima out, /wallhack off. Make ultima cave another zone and make sure if you relog in there you go back to EMC/LUFF.

Make felankor cave 70+... It MAY be a problem on a server like CE or CW but and noob characters beng able to go in to check... but.. would you rather have the Chinese kill it? -.-

Increase gem drop rate so they don&#39;t farm those and make gavolt scales weight 50.00 weight. There, thats 80% of gold farming gone.

I made a post about gms banning legit gem farmers, nothing wrong about it but i still got banned. I just find the cycle ironic.
    Legit people get banned for trying to farm gems, people are scared to farm gems, so they buy goldbars of the chinese, which then you buy gems ingane with from the chinese which then probably is put back into there website ._.

if they delete all biffrost uniqe i gonna sell my char fuck ko bb hell blood +7 and dual frs +1 >_>

oldboy

just make BF/FELK/ISI 70+ and when u die u get tp&#39;d to moradon that would solve everything

Banned

Everyone mail all your biff stuff so it wont get wiped :wacko:

aero

lol...

NuXx

next thing u&#39;ll see is Super Plat prem to enter BF, only 50$

Banned

Everyone mail all your biff stuff so it wont get wiped :wacko:[/b]
    mail ure bf items and get the items bugged >< :P i have go many letters bugged that takes 1 month or more to come back.
    i bet bf will be back soon, k2 just have to realise that they canīt fix the problem and put it back.

lmao another time K2 has to official "fix" bifrost... stupid technicians or w/e the hell they hire over there, fix the damn problem already noobs

min0r

ah well what did they good anyway? it only can get worser like now[/b]
    ?? ...is good? ... :blink:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345