Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bye Bye F9DeviL

This is a discussion on Bye Bye F9DeviL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha your a punk in cz :wub:...
Page: 4

Banned

haha your a punk in cz :wub:

No point to play KO now...hehee[/b]
    Told you, give me a month to get into the new semester than I'll fool around on last chaos and you can piggy back level me k?

Banned

whichever one of the 3 of you guys is on my msn i think eric your more then welcome to share my account(my account is 100x literaly better no offense)

if it gets banned i will just file a lawsuit against k2 for breaking there TOS to me as a premi customer....i am already getting proof for the federal trade commission as they asked me to do after aja never got back her items that were sealed on the account from being hacked and k2 replaced them with INT set of jewels+7 and completes+3 and told me that would aid me in getting my old items back on my quest

i lost
    iron neck
    we
    ce
    dual flame rings
    complets+7 set
    hellblood+7
    lycaon+7

and they said they gave me = replacement to help me and aid me in my quest for becoming more powerful....so i called the federal trade commission and they told me what to do....k2 has a nice surprise coming soon as i get more evidence

eric please ss the kol info in your account as to why they banned you so i can get that

Can i file a fuckin a lawsuit against my bank fuckin callcentres using a mobile as im not at home and need access to my inet banking. All i get is a bastard shitty music HOLD tune then i get some guy that i cant fuckin understand

Banned

Can i file a fuckin a lawsuit against my bank fuckin callcentres using a mobile as im not at home and need access to my inet banking. All i get is a bastard shitty music HOLD tune then i get some guy that i cant fuckin understand[/b]

you can if there breaking there TOS and doing illegal practices

I haven't played the game in over 4 months, you'd have to get the screenshot from matt and as far as I've read in this thread so far I dont believe they can even login to the website.

I haven't played the game in over 4 months, you'd have to get the screenshot from matt and as far as I've read in this thread so far I dont believe they can even login to the website.[/b]
    we can I just haven't bothered

MillionVoices

so did u get f9 back?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234