Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bye Bye usko

This is a discussion on Bye Bye usko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i had a dcz char that i didn't use it for almost a month ... and yesterday i had ...
Page: 1

ThanxRU

well i had a dcz char that i didn't use it for almost a month ... and yesterday i had like shards +7 kekuri rings +1 amulet of curse all those items i send it to my dcz char with letter then i got on my dcz char and started pking in cz then servers restarted and wat happen is that i was blocked for 999 days

Account Name: ..............
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-05-08 19:43:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: TheKOLTeam
    Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third Party Tools. Account using third party tools to enable a long range/accurate arrow shower.

well w/e i never used koxp and i didn't use the stupid char for like a month so bb ko tnx to ppl who helped me get the items for nothing cya

EDIT : never been archer with this char ..

Cookies-FTW

well i had a dcz char that i didn't use it for almost a month ... and yesterday i had like shards +7 kekuri rings +1 amulet of curse all those items i send it to my dcz char with letter then i got on my dcz char and started pking in cz then servers restarted and wat happen is that i was blocked for 999 days

Character Name:
    Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third Party Tools. Account using third party tools to enable a long range/accurate arrow shower.
    well w/e i never used koxp and i didn't use the stupid char for like a month so bb ko tnx to ppl who helped me get the items for nothing cya[/b]
    Why would they ban you if you hadn't been using third party tools, obviously you have at some point on that char. Anyway Peace bb gl hf

hmm server restarts ppl get banned omg dont take a hint since they've been updating xtrap on restarts for fucking months

ThanxRU

Why would they ban you if you hadn't been using third party tools, obviously you have at some point on that char. Anyway Peace bb gl hf[/b]
    i didn't even play with that char almost a month ... im 100% sure that they gonna unban me and give the char naked

Banned

Character Name:
    well w/e i never used koxp and i didn't use the stupid char for like a month so bb ko tnx to ppl who helped me get the items for nothing cya

EDIT : never been archer with this char ..[/b]
    sorry bro but men..dont need to be archer to arrowshower hack

i didn't even play with that char almost a month ... im 100% sure that they gonna unban me and give the char naked

[/b]
    gogog uninstall more space on your PC

ThanxRU

sorry bro but men..dont need to be archer to arrowshower hack
    gogog uninstall more space on your PC [/b]
    why would i koxp? he i had 300gbs items on my character thats like 1.000$ shards +7 iron bow +8 kekuri rings +1 hanguk sword +7 , shell set +7 , chitin set +8 , pp +0 , amulet of curse +0 rogue earings all those shits gone for wat? he some one lied that i was koxping i summit ticket that i want the proof a screen shot that i was using arrow shower ..

Dark_Avenger

For the past few days vandy has posted in every new damn topic... Most if not all of it is spam and spamlike opinions or whatever.

ThanxRU

ok well plz dont spam my topic ;o im fuking pissed right now i still cant believe this happened to me

Banned

why would i koxp? he i had 300gbs items on my character thats like 1.000$ shards +7 iron bow +8 kekuri rings +1 hanguk sword +7 , shell set +7 , chitin set +8 , pp +0 , amulet of curse +0 rogue earings all those shits gone for wat? he some one lied that i was koxping i summit ticket that i want the proof a screen shot that i was using arrow shower ..[/b]
    hm..yeah i was thinkin about had to be SS since it was made by KOLteam..hm..i dont know how if you were never archer or never koxped then how did they get SS ? :huh:

For the past few days vandy has posted in every new damn topic... Most if not all of it is spam and spamlike opinions or whatever.[/b]
    what you just said is spamm also so why are you talking?
    why are you flaming me? jealous?

well i had a dcz char that i didn't use it for almost a month ... and yesterday i had like shards +7 kekuri rings +1 amulet of curse all those items i send it to my dcz char with letter then i got on my dcz char and started pking in cz then servers restarted and wat happen is that i was blocked for 999 days[/b]
    not playing for a month does not matter u logged in on server restart with outdated cz combo hack UR BANNED get over it u fucked up now STFU and stop deny

razzy

sorry to hear that junk.

Deep down you were a good guy, even with all ur flaws

if the truth is that ur not ever playing KO again (you have said this before plenty of times)

then good luck in life bro.

Peace

Razzy

ThanxRU

not playing for a month does not matter u logged in on server restart with outdated cz combo hack UR BANNED get over it u fucked up now STFU and stop deny[/b]
    haha lol stfu i was playing a warrior in same server i got bored then i wanted to go back to my rogue it was fine then i put everything to the character went to cz for pk like 10 mins i think then server restarted i was banned i just want to see screen shot that i was koxping from kolteam

ThanxRU

sorry to hear that junk.

Deep down you were a good guy, even with all ur flaws

if the truth is that ur not ever playing KO again (you have said this before plenty of times)

then good luck in life bro.

Peace
    Razzy[/b]
    dude here is the thing ppl koxp exp but to lvl 75 + and they dont get banned and they ban me for nothing i want to see the fucking screen shot that i was koxping

razzy

yea i understand what ya mean.

Theres a lvl 70 leechin tyon whilst bugged and he doesnt get banned, whilst some good guns do, tha ttoo apparently for no reason.

K2 makes me sick.

ThanxRU

Hail xxxxx!

I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked for using third-party tools in conjunction with playing Knight Online. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding.

-CSR MorningDaze, Knight Online Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account you are Reporting:

ok you didnt understand me did you? i said give me the proof that i was koxping give me the god damn SS that i was using 3rd party tool show me that i was using arrow hack show me the SS oh you guys can't show it can u? cause u just banned for nothing so u can take my items? and give it to some one i know everything u dont ban ppl who has gold u ban ppl who dont have pre and im one of them u want me to buy gold pre so u can unban me no im not gonna buy gold i just want to see the reason a screenshot that i was banned plz just show me it ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast