Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bye Bye usko

This is a discussion on Bye Bye usko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like flogging a dead horse...
Page: 2

like flogging a dead horse

Same thing happend to a priest in my clan. He was on his dlw rogue and it banned his account for using 3rd party tools and when he asked for evidence like a screen shot or something they never reply. Just that stupid automated support ticket comes every time.

HotAsIce

Next time try writing a legible CS ticket that isn't accusing them of anything, but merely asking that they show you, and you might not get an automated response. If you were never archer like you claimed, why do you have a +8 iron bow? You transfered your stuff from a warrior... so you had a warrior using shards and a PP and kekury ring? I'm seeing a lot of wierd statements that sound kind of fishy, but thats just me. I don't trust people.

ThanxRU

Next time try writing a legible CS ticket that isn't accusing them of anything, but merely asking that they show you, and you might not get an automated response. If you were never archer like you claimed, why do you have a +8 iron bow? You transfered your stuff from a warrior... so you had a warrior using shards and a PP and kekury ring? I'm seeing a lot of wierd statements that sound kind of fishy, but thats just me. I don't trust people.[/b]
    ib +8 i had it since i started the server i put it to my dlw char and i was going to sell it on ebay today now its gone

Banned

if you ask for SS they will not give you one...every person who gets banned probly ask for it and they bann alot of people..

HotAsIce

+1, they haven't trained the chimpanzees how to send screenshots yet.

ThanxRU

oh well too bad nothing to do anymore one word for k2 : to fuck their selfs

HotAsIce

oh well too bad nothing to do anymore one word for k2 : to fuck their selfs[/b]
    Thats 4 words.

Thats 4 words.[/b]

comcast is soo fucking pimp u know for like 10 more a month u can get boost ur dl up to like 15 mbs of dl and ur upload will go up to 5 now its fucking crazy shit

Banned

>>charge back all ur payments[/b]
    i said that baba
    Thats 4 words.[/b]
    lol smart ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12