Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bye to friends/enemies and all the ppl I dont know.

This is a discussion on Bye to friends/enemies and all the ppl I dont know. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First off those who dont __/ and flame can go somewhere else dont waste ur time here. Im done with ...
Page: 1

Kotte

Default Bye to friends/enemies and all the ppl I dont know.

First off those who dont __/ and flame can go somewhere else dont waste ur time here.

Im done with KO now.
    I logged on msn today to get a message from a friend that my account info was beeing passed around by ppl on msn.
    Obvious someone got my pw and username, cleaned my account out both Diez and Edena then sent it to as many ppl as possible.
    They even took there time to take an mp absorb knife that was the only thing I had on one of my chars.
    I started playing this game 2004 on my mage Kotte, with Templars as orcs and Aciddream in grade 1 armor.
    Worked my way up to 60 going through clans like BrotherHood_of_Blood, WeRulez and KnightsofNoskill.
    Later I joined Ant_Hill_Mob and been there since then, also there I created my warrior WhereTheSunDontShine and Iv mostly been playing that char since I made it.
    Iv made some really good friends in this game and I wish them the very best, most of them I will stay in contact with I hope.

My big fear since I hit 65 and finaly after like 2 years of playing got my self some good items was to get hacked and lose everything, that has happend now and trying to rebuild it to get hacked again I really dont think its worth it.

Iv now made everything I can to catch this hacker and hope that I atleast can get the joy of knowing he wont have any use of the items.

Take care ppl and dont spend irl cash on this game... Not worth it when ppl get hacked.

// Kotte

Banned Senior Member

BB Kotte.... your raptor is in good hands at least, I made sure of that

this is truely shit

kotte is a great friend and i just hope that K2 act in a responsible way and help him out.... but then again i know help has often lacked in the past

never forget there is a mirage sword +3 on edana with your name on it mate

good luck with all the troubles i know you're having and i'll be sure to throw in a prayer for you

Paddy

NOO you were the hardest warrior after tank.
    its sad that all that effort dies in a second by the hands of some unknown hacker.

good luck irl and in every game you are going to play.
    respect

Dazad

BB Kotte. <_<

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

bb baba

priestish

no baba. Come back, I give you my priest.

Doc

Really sorry to hear it mate, been fun playing alongside ya. Whishing you all the best for the furture.

BoBearXM

Bye Kotte. It was fun TRYING to attack you with my light mage (and dying in vain). Good luck with real life.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My heart goes out to you mate, I know this couldn't come at a worse time for you. You got your clan and friends here routing for you so don't feel you got to go alone

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by phantomlink
    BB Kotte.... your raptor is in good hands at least, I made sure of that
    :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

morax

I contacted k2 on this matter, they assure me 100% it was not a security leak and therefore they will not do anything to help/restore account.

As a warning for the rest of you i would seriously consider who you share accounts with, even your best friends might screw you in this game. K2 will not support any "hackings" of shared accounts.

Now my lesson is over, kotte i feel so bad for you mate. You dont deserve this and you played your warrior very good in my eyes you were TANK/HYPE/TAURUS/GLARFIST standard. I dont know if there is anything the clan can do to help but just shout and im sure we can use some of the CSW money to set you right.

:angry:

evenson

zzz kotte, i had fun owning bowl with you solo.. welcome to the world of no ko.. its quite drab.

Cava

well it's sad to see u go dude i must say you're one of the most bad-ass warriors in cz, nice combo and well i won't die as much in cz wihtout u :P but it'l still be weird not seeing your name on the kill list.

good luck irl

Sweetooth

Id be one of those people that you didnt know,but it still is sad to see someone else leave because they got hacked . Good luck irl. Find that hacker and kick em in the nuts ftw!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast