Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to let you know that Mahina has gotten herself into more than she knows. She has just ...
Page: 1

HmmmNotCool

Default Bye Mahina

I just wanted to let you know that Mahina has gotten herself into more than she knows. She has just broke SEVERAL ToS. First, she changed information to MONSTERKILL when he could not verify the SQ. Even if he did, in K2's Tos they say "If more than one users can verify an account, it is to be terminated until further inspection" which she didn't. LoveMuffin hacked the account 5-6 months ago and MONSTERKILL wasen't able to contact a GM, Muffin has bought prem since then so his CCN doesn't count as verification. Also, Mahina broke the biggest rule for a GM she could; she gave LoveMuffin my IP address along with where I live.

Here's just a sample of what will presented to K2 tomarrow:

Yup, she changed info to MONSTERKILL after k0t0k0 changed it, just to help out a friend who she makes a commession off of.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ok? gm's have done worse..../care

now piss off

LoveMuffin_

You've been told on msn through "Will" already man.. It's not illegal to restore a verified acct, I verified that I've owned it for months, and she's allowed to tell me your ip, but she didnt even do that..she told me your STATE. She's gone to bed, and im goin now. Stop startin crap man.. You stole the acct, I got it back.

Edit: I saw your comment, she does NOT make a commission off me, I havent sold a fuckin items since she met me, she made me stop sellin so she unbanned me...She's the best GM we have, now stop fucking trash talking her. Goodnight chris.

Banned Senior Member

Deborah says:
    tell him:
    Deborah says:
    no tos violation restoring a verified account
    Deborah says:
    and no violation letting the user know the ip of the person who hacked him.
    Deborah says:
    actual.. not ip.. the state.

HmmmNotCool

Muffin, I got the whole convo. k0t0k0 changed the account info and it was legit, not hacking, get it through ur head. Mahina went against ToS to change account info without you being able to verify the SQ. So, BB. Once Mahina is gone, OH NO, NO MORE BABASHOPPING FOR LOVEMUFFIN

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Deborah says:
    tell him:
    Deborah says:
    Deborah says:
    Deborah says:
    Phantom I had k0t0k0 change the SQ today, no way he could answer it. Also, she's not allowed to give the state.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Deborah says:
    tell him:
    Deborah says:
    Deborah says:
    Deborah says:
    Phantom I had k0t0k0 change the SQ today, no way he could answer it. Also, she's not allowed to give the state.[/b]
    actually, they can say the state, it's not a direct IP. I've been told the state of alot of people when doing accounts, I would be told that people from xxx and xxx have logged on the char x many of times etc

HmmmNotCool

And tell her, there was no way he could verify it i had the SQ changed today. And your CCD doesnt count as because you bought prem after you hacked the account. SQ is a must for restoring an accout, she went agaisnt ToS...sorry.

yeah gms always fuck up....yet there are the few people who still think they are good

HMMMM

why do u hide behind a fake name if ur so right? :rollseyes:

HmmmNotCool

And if she knows I can verify the account, why would she give him back the accout? I can give her the first CCN ever used to buy prem on that account.

This is is so ridiculous. I can't even get my own account. He bought prem on the account and that makes it his? My ass.

wow thats gay :|

LoveMuffin_

First off, I gave her info dating back to january...And if its "Your Account" Why did you strip it naked, and rename it to "AsianPopper" if it's yours??? You wouldnt do that to YOUR account... and she checked the IP's, it was the first time you ever logged into the account was 3 days ago. EVER. good luck

Im goin to bed l8tr

HmmmNotCool

This is so fucking ridiculous. I get level 70, some dick face hacks it and buys prem and it makes it his? Then a GM actually fucking helps me and he takes my account withen an hour bcause he knows people? What a fucked up game.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool
    And if she knows I can verify the account, why would she give him back the accout? *I can give her the first CCN ever used to buy prem on that account.

This is is so ridiculous. *I can't even get my own account. *He bought prem on the account and that makes it his? *My ass.

example:

person A sells account to person B
    person A knows the original CCN
    person A tries to steal account from person B

thats why knowing the original CCN means shit all

proof he stole the account? proof u didnt sell the account and are trying to scam?

no respect for u cuz u make a new account to post this shit under...so piss off

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast