Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by LoveMuffin_ First off, I gave her info dating back to january...And if its "Your Account" Why did ...
Page: 2

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    First off, I gave her info dating back to january...And if its "Your Account" Why did you strip it naked, and rename it to "AsianPopper" if it's yours??? You wouldnt do that to YOUR account... and she checked the IP's, it was the first time you ever logged into the account was 3 days ago. EVER. good luck

Im goin to bed l8tr
    LOL at the name

And I stripped it cuz i knew u sucked her couch and would get the account back.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HmmmNotCool
    And if she knows I can verify the account, why would she give him back the accout? *I can give her the first CCN ever used to buy prem on that account.

This is is so ridiculous. *I can't even get my own account. *He bought prem on the account and that makes it his? *My ass.

example:

person A sells account to person B
    person A knows the original CCN
    person A tries to steal account from person B

thats why knowing the original CCN means shit all

proof he stole the account? proof u didnt sell the account and are trying to scam?

no respect for u cuz u make a new account to post this shit under...so piss off[/b]
    See, ToS states the account is to be terminated, not given to the person she favors, comon that's just fucked up.

I want the account to be terminated, over this whore getting it.

Banned Senior Member

[quote]You've been told on msn through "Will" already man..

umm... nobody has talked me to besides for Mahina......

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

actually the ToS states a lot of shit it doesnt follow.....quit ur bitching and piss off

HmmmNotCool

[quote]
    You've been told on msn through "Will" already man..

Phantom, if more than one person knows account info the account is subject to termination. If she knows what's best fro her she will follow the rules. Not to mention she did this off duty, God...K2 is gonna love this.

LoveMuffin_

Phantom Unban my other account LoveMuffin. so i can come on at my house and talk to you (at a friends atm) also refer to the pm i sent you plx

Banned Senior Member

unless there is another "will" your reffering to, I havn't talked to either of you

[quote]

Phantom, if more than one person knows account info the account is subject to termination. If she knows what's best fro her she will follow the rules. Not to mention she did this off duty, God...K2 is gonna love this.
    what makes u think theyll give 2 shits?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by phantomlink
    unless there is another "will" your reffering to, I havn't talked to either of you

answer me question?

HmmmNotCool

[quote]

what makes u think theyll give 2 shits?
    Haha, Mahina will be fired. That's who cares.

Banned Senior Member

Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked

LoveMuffin_

this is lovemuffins friend, im posting for him...add him to msn please, he was talkin to mahina is how he knew what the hacker said, and what mahina said to you. she pasted it all. add him to msn please, [email protected]

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked
    Oh, is that why Mahina helped him? Again, against ToS.

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.[/b]
    actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.
    actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe[/b]
    Selling shell +7
    RoCs - 2
    WEs -2
    Raptor +8

holla at cha' boi

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast