Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A+ Mahina was bigest bitch ever i know, im happy for friends who still playing beramus. HitMachine will be owned ...
Page: 3

A+ Mahina was bigest bitch ever i know, im happy for friends who still playing beramus. HitMachine will be owned now
    That bitch never talked with me then i really needed help, never baned kospers & so on. I think she broked more TOS volations then 1. Btw need report that bitch to the taxman for sold illegal edited items.

Sorry but, I like mahina, she banned a few people that deserved it, like DLW buggers, ACCOUNT HACKERS *cough*chris*cough*. amongst other things she's done a pretty good job on ares.

Sorry but in beramus any good things what she did only bad. And worst thing what she did is creature called HitMachine.

thanatos

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked

Oh, is that why Mahina helped him? Again, against ToS.

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.
    actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe[/b]
    wow ur so fucking stupid dude

IT SAYS K2 WILL NOT HELP ANY OF THE 2 PERSON IF BOTH KNOW THE INFORMATION FOR 1 ACCOUNT

WICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CASE CUZ LOVEMUFFIN IS ACTUALLY BEING HELPED DIRECTLY FROM A GM WHEN HES NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BUT CLOSE THE ACCOUNT

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-HmmmNotCool
    @

Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked

actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe[/b]

IT SAYS K2 WILL NOT HELP ANY OF THE 2 PERSON IF BOTH KNOW THE INFORMATION FOR 1 ACCOUNT

WICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CASE CUZ LOVEMUFFIN IS ACTUALLY BEING HELPED DIRECTLY FROM A GM WHEN HES NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BUT CLOSE THE ACCOUNT

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated[/b][/quote]

+ fucking 99

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    @

actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated[/b]
    + fucking 99[/b][/quote]
    buying an account isnt grounds for termination...its grounds to not recieve help from cs, yes, but not termination...also he got help first so mahina can be seen as just correcting k0t0k0 or whatever the name in the situation by undoing the help he did

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)
    Originally posted by thanatos
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    @

actually it just states they MAY terminate the account never in the TOS does it state they WILL do ANYTHING it always states they MAY do this MAY do that...basicly...they can follow the ToS when and where they want but we SHOULD follow it all the time to be safe

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated
    + fucking 99[/b]
    buying an account isnt grounds for termination...its grounds to not recieve help from cs, yes, but not termination...also he got help first so mahina can be seen as just correcting k0t0k0 or whatever the name in the situation by undoing the help he did[/b][/quote]

Dude, if two people are fighting for an account, it calls for ternimation. STFU and go read the ToS fucking idiot.

i have read the TOS several times actually...the ToS never say they WILL do anything...the only place it says theyll do anything is in the policies and the whole bit about buying accounts in the My Kol

thanatos

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.

The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.

HmmmNotCool

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.

The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.
    When they say "....May cause ternimation..." they're talking about people fighting for a bought account. GG. She directly broke ToS.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

When they say "....May cause ternimation..." they're talking about people fighting for a bought account. GG. She directly broke ToS.[/b]
    read the bold...u said it urself MAY...as in MIGHT...as in NOT DEFINATELY...as in A POSSIBLE OUTCOME...get the drift?

thanatos

10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.

HmmmNotCool

10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.
    OMFG I LOVE YOU. I was actually looking for that, you're my hero.

<!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    10. PRIVACY

OMFG I LOVE YOU. I was actually looking for that, you're my hero.[/b]
    they didnt give out information from the registration they gave out info from the other ip on the account hence its not applicable to that

u two arent very smart are u? :wacko:

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos

10. PRIVACY

OMFG I LOVE YOU. I was actually looking for that, you're my hero.
    they didnt give out information from the registration they gave out info from the other ip on the account hence its not applicable to that

u two arent very smart are u? :wacko:[/b]
    She used a program to get my ip, from my ip she got my city, sate. Owned, stfu.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast