Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually ip's are recorded in the database for however long...no extra program was needed just u logging in was needed ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

actually ip's are recorded in the database for however long...no extra program was needed just u logging in was needed nothing illegal nothing against the ToS...very common procedure done with most/all company's in recent times...she only gave out ur state to preserve ur privacy but also let the other person know from where the other ip was so that person could know if it was sum1 he/she knew or didnt know

now whos owned? oh ya thats right....still u

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    actually ip's are recorded in the database for however long...no extra program was needed just u logging in was needed nothing illegal nothing against the ToS...very common procedure done with most/all company's in recent times...she only gave out ur state to preserve ur privacy but also let the other person know from where the other ip was so that person could know if it was sum1 he/she knew or didnt know

She gave my city which is more than what's allowed. Now unless my IP jumped out of her moniter, she used a program. Whether it was KO's logs, she used notepad to open it.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

ChrisOwns/DieWithMykiss........arent you suppose to be banned?
    your not welcomed here now just gtfo

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

She gave my city which is more than what's allowed. Now unless my IP jumped out of her moniter, she used a program. Whether it was KO's logs, she used notepad to open it.[/b]
    which shes allowed to view as gm, dont like it? shouldnt have accepted the ToS .......u should just stfu and walk away

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

She gave my city which is more than what's allowed. Now unless my IP jumped out of her moniter, she used a program. Whether it was KO's logs, she used notepad to open it.
    which shes allowed to view as gm, dont like it? shouldnt have accepted the ToS .......u should just stfu and walk away[/b]
    No shit she's allowed to look at it, she's the GM. Giving it out it illegal. And you fuckign idiot, that was a promise they made to me.

She doesnt have the right to give ANY of your infos.
    Even your IP.

She violated the ToS , she deserve to get fired , and give me iron necklace.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-HmmmNotCool
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

which shes allowed to view as gm, dont like it? shouldnt have accepted the ToS .......u should just stfu and walk away[/b]
    No shit she's allowed to look at it, she's the GM. Giving it out it illegal. And you fuckign idiot, that was a promise they made to me.[/b][/quote]

no the promise was that they werent allowed to give out ur registration details...go read ur beloved ToS

giving out the info may have been bad but she didnt give out any personal info, she didnt give out ur name or ur address so knowing u live in a certain city is useless and non-personal info

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Flippy
    She doesnt have the right to give ANY of your infos.
    Even your IP.

She violated the ToS , she deserve to get fired , and give me iron necklace.
    She will tomarrow seeing how I'll be speakign to Josh. And want a free WE? j/p. xD

Tell them you will sue them if they doesnt give you a lvl 70 char with +5 unique and +10 items :rollseyes:

thanatos

zz where does it say they wont give out REGISTRATION DETAILS?

it says they cant give out PERSONAL INFORMATION

Originally posted by thanatos
    zz where does it say they wont give out REGISTRATION DETAILS?

it says they cant give out PERSONAL INFORMATION

And ip is personnal , bb

Originally posted by thanatos
    10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.
    thats where

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.
    thats where[/b]

you just owned yourself.

Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval

I DID NOT PERMIT IT.

Since when other players are "internal"?

the whole thing refers to personal information provided in the regristration details...use ur fucking brain

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast