Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz the whole thing refers to personal information provided in the regristration details...use ur fucking brain so ...
Page: 5

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    the whole thing refers to personal information provided in the regristration details...use ur fucking brain

so you admit they're wrong?

but maybe you enter your state when you register ? bb

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    the whole thing refers to personal information provided in the regristration details...use ur fucking brain

so you admit they're wrong?[/b]
    how does that admit im wrong? i said use ur brain not turn it off completely

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

doesnt matter, shes refering to the info from the IP not the registration details(which can be changed at any time btw )

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @

so you admit they're wrong?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

doesnt matter, shes refering to the info from the IP not the registration details(which can be changed at any time btw )[/b][/quote]

Can you read? I said "they're" not you. And info from my IP is still personal.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    doesnt matter, shes refering to the info from the IP not the registration details(which can be changed at any time btw )[/b]

Can you read? I said "they're" not you. And info from my IP is still personal.[/b][/quote]

nope apparently i cant xD

they are wrong to a certain degree but nothing against the ToS...just something wrong on a day to day common sense type wrong

nothing to be fired over...maybe a good scolding :P

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

doesnt matter, shes refering to the info from the IP not the registration details(which can be changed at any time btw )

Can you read? I said "they're" not you. And info from my IP is still personal.[/b]
    nope apparently i cant xD

they are wrong to a certain degree but nothing against the ToS...just something wrong on a day to day common sense type wrong

nothing to be fired over...maybe a good scolding :P[/b][/quote]

Look bro. When I signed up, in my profile it asked for my city and state; now:

The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only.
    The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service.
    Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you,
    The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.

I did not approve this in any way shape or form. She distributed my profile info without my conect. They broke the promise they made when they wrote and agrred to that ToS.

the info wasnt provided from ur registration info though...it was provided from ur ip in a means to convey to the current owner of the account where the other ip was coming from so the current owner can take actions to protect his or her account if needed

quit ur bitching, ur wrong, get over it

HmmmNotCool

the info wasnt provided from ur registration info though...it was provided from ur ip in a means to convey to the current owner of the account where the other ip was coming from so the current owner can take actions to protect his or her account if needed

It was provided in my profile as well, who's to say where she gathered my info?

her obviously saying that pretty much she WHOIS'ed your ip.

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

It was provided in my profile as well, who's to say where she gathered my info?[/b]

"those are the recent ones" hence shes referring to ip's

HmmmNotCool

Recent as in from Florida. Then she clarifies "Jacksonville" after reading my profile.

anyway giving IP to someone without your permission is against the internet law.

how do u know it was from reading ur profile? could have been from just looking at the ip's basicly theres no proof against or for mahina hence its a dead end thing hence u have no proof to get her fired hence this whole topic is useless hence im right hence ur wrong hence u should stfu and go away now

HmmmNotCool

how do u know it was from reading ur profile? could have been from just looking at the ip's basicly theres no proof against or for mahina hence its a dead end thing hence u have no proof to get her fired hence this whole topic is useless hence im right hence ur wrong hence u should stfu and go away now
    hence if she cant prove she was talking about my IP then she violated ToS. hence i'm right and you just keep making excuses and sounding liek a retard.

no cuz the saying is innocent til proven guilty u cant prove her guilty u can only provide non-concrete evidence which is worth about as much as the dirt on my shoe

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast