Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz no cuz the saying is innocent til proven guilty u cant prove her guilty u can ...
Page: 6

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    no cuz the saying is innocent til proven guilty u cant prove her guilty u can only provide non-concrete evidence which is worth about as much as the dirt on my shoe
    You could have just said it's worth as much as you. Buttom line, she gave out my info. Violation of ToS.

Originally posted by Flippy
    anyway giving IP to someone without your permission is against the internet law.
    he was never given the ip btw.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    no cuz the saying is innocent til proven guilty u cant prove her guilty u can only provide non-concrete evidence which is worth about as much as the dirt on my shoe
    You could have just said it's worth as much as you. Buttom line, she gave out my info. Violation of ToS.[/b]
    i love how u have to resort to insults....

u have no proof its the info from ur registration and not ur ip...hence non-concrete evidence....im done with this its obvious ur just gonna have me start repeating myself over and over and over because....well because ur too close minded to see what im saying

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

You could have just said it's worth as much as you. Buttom line, she gave out my info. Violation of ToS.
    i love how u have to resort to insults....

u have no proof its the info from ur registration and not ur ip...hence non-concrete evidence....im done with this its obvious ur just gonna have me start repeating myself over and over and over because....well because ur too close minded to see what im saying[/b]
    I see excalty what you're saying. If it was from my IP....that's no longer violation of ToS but violation of internet laws. I'd rather take the K2 ToS violation.

HmmmNotCool

Heh, I hope you're reading this Debby. You will loose you're job, if not, worse.

What's wrong Todd? She know she fucked up?

In this whole story i didn`t get how did Chris get the Monsterkill acc :unsure:

May i ask something? Why do you have yourself on your msn contacts?

Mahina will not be fired, if k2 will want they will be fired her for edited items selling. Someone buy from her edited items and report to the taxman.
    P.S. Just need to kill that biacth. :angry:

Gimme a good gun i will make a favour for all

SaTaN

All I see from reading this useless BS, is that ChrisOwns is appearnetly scamming his character back after a year or however long it has been. Not only that but, he's a fucking moron. The GM didnt break ANY rules at all. Shes's not at fault for shit but you should be at fault for hacking a character and should be IP banned from KO period.

PS: Your a fucking idiot chris. Dumb 10 year fucker.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Shurt
    May i ask something? Why do you have yourself on your msn contacts?
    Because i'm a GANGSTA

[quote]
    Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked
    Oh, is that why Mahina helped him? Again, against ToS.

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated
    + fucking 99
    So u sold acc few moths ago and now u want it back?! Since u cant have it back u want it to be terminated? wtf

@neTwork U little piece of kaka! u have no idea what she has done on bera. Shes doing her best and see the fact that shes the only gm on bera+ shes also gm on other servers. Mahina is a bera hero. I saw many of ur posts and i cant decide which 1 is the most stupied. The way how did u lost acc is just showing how dumb u really r. U wanna make us a favour? STFU

HmmmNotCool

[quote]
    Having more then 1 person per account isn't subject to termination, just CS "wont" help you if you lose items or are hacked
    Oh, is that why Mahina helped him? Again, against ToS.

and it is, if both are fighting for the account.

AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT , he said he BOUGHT the account wich is another reason to be terminated
    + fucking 99
    So u sold acc few moths ago and now u want it back?! Since u cant have it back u want it to be terminated? wtf

@neTwork U little piece of kaka! u have no idea what she has done on bera. Shes doing her best and see the fact that shes the only gm on bera+ shes also gm on other servers. Mahina is a bera hero. I saw many of ur posts and i cant decide which 1 is the most stupied. The way how did u lost acc is just showing how dumb u really r. U wanna make us a favour? STFU
    It was stolen, not sold <_<

shit is boring already...mods can u lock plz

SaTaN

He wants it locked cuz he's a fucking idiot and knows he cant get her fired LOL i love morons....

HmmmNotCool

No, I said what I had to say......

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast