Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love how people with legit problems cant get in contact with a gm, but someone who was a known ...
Page: 7

susGe

i love how people with legit problems cant get in contact with a gm, but someone who was a known babashop can talk to and get help from them whenever he wants. Legit players wait weeks/months/years? to not get restored. This guy looses his account one day and gets it back like the next? Just goes to show you that for enough USD you can get K2 to do anything. Wonder how much it would cost for me to shit in the K2 presidents mouth.

i have my other MSN on my contact list too, so if Im bored i talk with myself h43r: h43r:

TunaFishyMe

xD I have myself on my msn account too xD! I wanted to see if you could add yourself and you can xD

How the hell did you chris get monsterkill acc? You hacked it? Isn`t that also a violation of ToS <_<

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Flippy
    anyway giving IP to someone without your permission is against the internet law.
    ROFLROFORFROFROLFORL

LMAO

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MENTALLY-FUCKING IMPAIRED.

Anyone who fucking pleases can log your IP. If it was so goddamn important then they wouldn't have implemented the feature into every fucking programming language on the internet (PHP, CGI, ASP, etc)

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    anyway giving IP to someone without your permission is against the internet law.
    ROFLROFORFROFROLFORL

LMAO

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MENTALLY-FUCKING IMPAIRED.

Anyone who fucking pleases can log your IP. If it was so goddamn important then they wouldn't have implemented the feature into every fucking programming language on the internet (PHP, CGI, ASP, etc)[/b]

because its also the only way to trace you over the internet , but it doesnt mean share it is legal.

its like a doctor giving infos of his customer , he can , but he can get sued.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:

information that could personally identify a person; i.e. social security number, a name and a specific address, a name and a telephone number.

examples of personally unidentifiable information: a city and/or state, a first name, date of birth
    This means, that information that is given to you MUST be able to PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU (meaning seperate you from the rest of the world) in order for it to be called "Personally Identifiable Information". Unless you're the only one who lives in Jacksonville, FL, it's not personally identifiable, and therefore Deborah didn't break any rules.

In addition, your sole proof of her "breaking the rules" is someone quoting her over MSN... oh my fucking god are you retarded?

ChrisOwns says:
    hey lol i was lying when i said everything i actually hacked the account and now im trying to get it back, and theyre actually falling for it... LOL!
    lutz says:
    LOL man!
    ChrisOwns says:
    haha its so great im trying to get Mahina fired cuz she banned me and now im getting revenge but im lying about some bullshit TOS! haha im such a loser and a little kid trying to get attention
    I can do it too.

cRuX

[quote]
    You've been told on msn through "Will" already man..

umm... nobody has talked me to besides for Mahina......
    Phantom, if more than one person knows account info the account is subject to termination. If she knows what's best fro her she will follow the rules. Not to mention she did this off duty, God...K2 is gonna love this.
    If it's really your acc you lvl'd to 70 you wouldn't want it to be terminated...gtfo dumbfuck.

I guess Chris got owned after all..

candyshop55

To settle this battle between this guy Chris and Lovemuffin, you would have to see whos story is more trustworthy. To me thou, LoveMuffin is hiding shit load of stuff. For example, from the topic that is currently locked I think its called "Lovemuffin aka Todd got owned", Chris answered back to people who were accusing him. However, this guy Lovemuffin will not answer to ::spinaltap:: who is one of the well trusted and honest player on ares server. ::spinaltap:: asked Lovemuffin to answer him for scamming WarriorofOz for $200. And LoveMuffin would not answer to any of SpinalTap's posts although he answers to some other people on the next post. Obviously LoveMuffin says he sells all uniques+2s and +8 armors and weapons which is total bullshit. Because Chris said when he got Monsterkill's account, alll he saw was uniques+0 and shells+7. Lovemuffin if you are still trying to get out of this shit hole, u must answer to ::spinaltap:: and pay WarriorofOz his $200. Nobody will trust the word of Scammer like you if you dont answer. Period.

This topic is boringggggggggggggggggggggggg, For one Mahina doesnt like being called Debby ^_^

Ki1laH

Just something I feel the need to point out.

Florida is NOT an IP.

Thanks.

RingWraith

[quote]You've been told on msn through "Will" already man.. It's not illegal to restore a verified acct, I verified that I've owned it for months, and she's allowed to tell me your ip, but she didnt even do that..she told me your STATE. She's gone to bed, and im goin now. Stop startin crap man.. You stole the acct, I got it back.

Edit: I saw your comment, she does NOT make a commission off me, I havent sold a fuckin items since she met me, she made me stop sellin so she unbanned me...She's the best GM we have, now stop fucking trash talking her. Goodnight chris.

LoveMuffin the gm blower?

1. Restoring an account which wasnt even hacked (argentin0 and starnoir sold items)
    2. Buying accounts aint even legal
    3. Restoring non hacked accounts aint legit Lovemuffin.

LoveMuffin_

O yea btw this is LoveMuffins friend posting seeing as he is banned from this forums atm :P i still totaly fucking pwnd your ass tho

Wextor

cama don't you feel like your banging your haed against a brick wall talking to this guy?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast