Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Bye Mahina

This is a discussion on Bye Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg mahina is great GM and she works hard i wont believe these bullshits however she forgot my 2nd rollback ...
Page: 8

SiegeR

omfg mahina is great GM and she works hard
    i wont believe these bullshits however she forgot my 2nd rollback after i got dupewiped items after got hacked -_-

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    i wont believe these bullshits however she forgot my 2nd rollback after i got dupewiped items after got hacked -_-[/b]
    kiss up more u getting roll back on ur fucking items is jus as good as mahina injecting items if they were duped wiped she obviously did NOTHING WAT SO EVER to take care of where ur items went

i mean wat kinda gm restores
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

War Shell Helmet+7/str
    War Shell Pauldron+7/str
    War Shell Pads+7/str
    War Shell Boots+7/str
    Totemic Spear+8/80
    Gigantic axe (1 handed)+8
    2x roc
    1x iron belt
    1x wp+1
    1x str+9
    1x opal earing
    And doesn't block or track down the account that took ur items

OR WAIT is this zt new dupe method
    1. fyrst you must make account naked
    2. then we must get on webcam wyth mahyna
    3. now we have ytems back and we made dupe

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    the info wasnt provided from ur registration info though...it was provided from ur ip in a means to convey to the current owner of the account where the other ip was coming from so the current owner can take actions to protect his or her account if needed

quit ur bitching, ur wrong, get over it
    Lol, Chris your a fucking Idiot man, for the last time, YOUR IP IS NOT PROTECTED INFORMATION , YOUR IP IS WHERE SHE GOT THE LOCATION , you still ASSUME she read someone your information off of your account , but in actuality as soon as you logged on the char your IP was logged, just your IP was enough information to find out where this person is logging from , which she has full rights to provide to the party which SHE SEES FIT as the rightful owner . Get a fucking clue and give it up bro, all im seeing is bs spamming of the same idiotic shit you posted all last night .

SiegeR

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    i wont believe these bullshits however she forgot my 2nd rollback after i got dupewiped items after got hacked -_-
    kiss up more u getting roll back on ur fucking items is jus as good as mahina injecting items if they were duped wiped she obviously did NOTHING WAT SO EVER to take care of where ur items went

i mean wat kinda gm restores
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

War Shell Helmet+7/str
    War Shell Pauldron+7/str
    War Shell Pads+7/str
    War Shell Boots+7/str
    Totemic Spear+8/80
    Gigantic axe (1 handed)+8
    2x roc
    1x iron belt
    1x wp+1
    1x str+9
    1x opal earing
    And doesn't block or track down the account that took ur items

OR WAIT is this zt new dupe method
    1. fyrst you must make account naked
    2. then we must get on webcam wyth mahyna
    3. now we have ytems back and we made dupe[/b]
    dont be silly all knows who i am and how hard i worked for my items.
    Besides u dont have to be jeleous beacause u have nearly similar items to me
    Even i didnt see u at begining of server wru?

mc_macking

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    O yea btw this is LoveMuffins friend posting seeing as he is banned from this forums atm :P i still totaly fucking pwnd your ass tho

Hate to burst your bubble, but you didnt own him. Sounds more like a corrupt GM owned him.

I'm curious about a few things tho.

According to KS buying accounts is against TOS, yet Mahina supports bought accounts? You said she knew you
    had paid for the account and that is was yours so she rolled back account and changed all info?

You threaten to sell all +8 items if you dont get rollback and get the account info changed. Mahina ignores
    that threat? Wonder if that's where the +8 items might originate.. :unsure:

Why did you ignore the posts about you scamming Oz? Seems as though you would want to get that
    sorted out now that you are "legit". Maybe you did lose it in dupe wipe or w/e.

Chris:
    Drop the Mahina gave out personal info thread. She gave out city from the ip. Nothing illegal in that.

Have aregentino log on forums and post his version. Should be easy if you are friends and your story is true.
    Get some proof and then go to K2.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678