Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When will it be enough?

This is a discussion on When will it be enough? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A year ago I wouldn’t even consider ks someone on a boss (except Rebelde20 but that is an other story) ...
Page: 1

hej

Default When will it be enough?

A year ago I wouldn’t even consider ks someone on a boss (except Rebelde20 but that is an other story) now its we had on here solet’s go and some hey the lured on use so lets lure on them… (there i will not go, not even on rebelde20)

And now to combo, it started with that some sin wanted more NP so I figured out how to use a bug with then more started to use to get more NP and now all use it, next step some use jingle/twitching to get more NP soon all will use it to get more NP.

Mages found a bug with tower so they use it to get more NP.

Devilscommandments answered me on a pm with something that was a god ending to this but i have deleted the pm, but it was something like, how cares about honour I want the kill.

Hostage

CZ is a pk zone, last hit gets the NP. Cant hack it? KS!

hej

Originally posted by Hostage
    It was on atilla if you men Devilscommandments.

Trii

wake up, i remember GM saying, if someone outdamages you on the boss, means they deserve it. and i know devils will do whatever he wants.

Hostage

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    It was on atilla if you men Devilscommandments.[/b]

Yeah who cares, you get my point. Theres no honor left anymore. Now-a-days people gotta do what they have to do to get by.

kopanos

It's one thing to outdamage the boss and completely different thing to lure on u when u or your healers when u tank it or even trade spam the healer to cancel their heals B)

First one i would accept since the best man got the drop but the second one is just lame.

TunaFishyMe

lol rebelde20 is such an idiot. Talos We duff it, lure it. Then he lures it. We lured it back. Then we outdamage him. I was draining, he didnt have a drainer. Big deal no ksing on bosses. But then he yells at us for ksing. lol

Yun_Yuuzhan

I remember the days when ksing bosses didn't happen. Me, I still follow old TOWN's very specific rules on how to handle boss encounters. Too bad few people understand them anymore.

hej

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    I remember the days when ksing bosses didn't happen. *Me, I still follow old TOWN's very specific rules on how to handle boss encounters. *Too bad few people understand them anymore.
    If one in your clan finds a boss calles for tanker and healer and then when they arrive a other clans tanker/healer have arrived and they manage to start before your clan but only sec then its ok, but if you come running and someone allredy have started talos or tk and you call for healer and tankers so you can out do there damage then its not ok.

TunaFishyMe

1+

once a clannie scouted TK, we all showed up and there were a bunch of guys trying to do it. He had like 4-5 healers and a rogue draining. That guy seriously died like 10 times. The rogue died like 5-6 times. We just sat there till they gave up. Soul pot

IkoRia

about the honer I think now days most ppl think ks a boss if it is just a random turk cause they would do the same for you... about lure on them I still think turks have exclusive rights on doing...

what right and wrong are a hair thin line cause the rules of the games changes with the game... as you said before combo was cheat tower bug are almost accepted... kosp we see in cz everyday...

now most of the +8 items on the server are from DB hack and nothing can be done about that... most usd gets best items and so on...

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    I remember the days when ksing bosses didn't happen. *Me, I still follow old TOWN's very specific rules on how to handle boss encounters. *Too bad few people understand them anymore.
    Want to know what happened to those days, old man? First, Annihilation. Then Arestides. Then the Greeks. And the Turks. And all the other cheating cunts running around at level 70 that they didn't work for with +2 uniques that they got from their GM acquaintances, their friendly neighbourhood duper, or the babashop convention. If you want to compete without cheating, you have to play hard, nowadays. It's a dog-eat-dog world, unfortunately.

I remember when my clan was doing TK...and we started first..then this guy named ravermonkey which is in tormentors right now kept luring TB and TC at us causing our healers and tanker to die. We were so pissed. -_- -_-

Our clan rules is that once a party starts attking a boss, we leave it alone. Sometimes if its a clan that we respect then we help heal them. I remember one time a clan was tanking talos...and one of our mages that was watching decided to cast a spell on it and almost caused the tanker to die....right after talos was killed he was kicked from clan. But during that talos, we felt bad cuz one of our clannies almost made him die so we healed him until he killed talos. :blink:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Want to know what happened to those days, old man? First, Annihilation. Then Arestides. Then the Greeks. And the Turks. And all the other cheating cunts running around at level 70 that they didn't work for with +2 uniques that they got from their GM acquaintances, their friendly neighbourhood duper, or the babashop convention. If you want to compete without cheating, you have to play hard, nowadays. It's a dog-eat-dog world, unfortunately.[/b]
    I never thought I'd find myself in agreement with you, Futility. At least the oldest among us have the memories of this games' best times, hmm? I only regret that the newer players among us have to endure what crap this game has turned into with no memory of what it was in its Golden Age, when +7 items were amazing, level 62 was top of the line, and even rogues rarely comboed. I'm convinced everyone had more fun back then.

my clan still follows that rule ... and i dont care about babashopers... its very rewarding to humilliate a lvl 70 babashoper with god stats (cough Rivera cough) and bring them down with ur medicore hard earned equip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast