Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

byebye

This is a discussion on byebye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok well this game has gotten on my nerves a little to much im tired of people cheating all the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default byebye

ok well this game has gotten on my nerves a little to much

im tired of people cheating all the time,
    im tired of babashoppers thinking they are good,
    im tired of mages that town nova,
    im tired of being jingled too and them not getting banned,
    im tired of babashoppers completely that dont even combo, just spam sword dance and hit you for 600+ and rogues that spike for 1.2k with 25 dd on and i spike them for 400 max,
    im tired of when i am 1vs1ing someone and a noobie archer comes by starts attacking and i run over to the archer and he towns then the other rogue kills me,
    im tired of 20 humans who run in packs and wont even bother to come near me,
    im tired of being illusioned when its 3vs1 on me,
    im tired of warriors sliding me even though im not even attacking them in the first place,
    im tired of rogues who town spike when your getting pots thinking that it takes "skill",
    im tired of macro'ers who dont get banned for anything,
    im tired of when people from US or something get caught macroing and its all a big hype and they get banned when all other nations macro and they dont get banned at all,
    im tired of turks banning us when they insult us everyday and they dont get muted but we do,

this game just sucks for me now, you may all say "level up blah blah" well leveling up in this game for me takes to long and im not that patient.

you may all say "farm for bosses" well when i do farm for bosses how long does it take for a boss to spawn? you have to run around eslant all day only to find when a boss does spawn a bunch of noobs either lure it to town or you start attacking it and you get ks'd by another clan. or there are just no bosses at all because all the higher clans get them. iron necklace never drops, your only chance of getting one is about 1/100 in the server, but yet people i see run around all day with IN's +2 and they stay legit? haha, thats funny shit.

well, i think im just gonna play when i want too and not play as much anymore cause simply i dont see the fun in this game anymore. *run 12 side, get nova'd parasited, maliced die* *run 6 side, get chased by 20 noob humans who dont stop running even though they wont even get the chance to kill you*

if you see me on, it will either be a friend of mine or me just playing for fun or farming for $

like to thank all old carnage members and 8ball members, was fun while it lasted ill be playing GW with a couple of old friends. also wagyar, aory, tempests, phantom_rouge, majix, devile, ______________, schaf, ong!, glarfist, hightimez, cocaine, the_dean, vele (your name is to hard for me to spell), vertigo, battybat, ripyouanewone, sightgonered, and if i forget you i am sorry. ( these are people that still play KO)

im not gonna sell my character, but this game to me just sucks because during the day cant login to buy prem, and during the night no one pk's so, guess ill see you all later.

Banned Senior Member

nuuuuuuuu

CloserToZero

cya

U can help lvl my char

Trii

Default Re: byebye

Originally posted by undefined
    im tired of babashoppers completely that dont even combo, just spam sword dance and hit you for 600+ and rogues that spike for 1.2k with 25 dd on and i spike them for 400 max,
    im tired of when i am 1vs1ing someone and a noobie archer comes by starts attacking and i run over to the archer and he towns then the other rogue kills me,
    im tired of warriors sliding me even though im not even attacking them in the first place,
    im tired of rogues who town spike when your getting pots thinking that it takes "skill", *
    im tired of when people from US or something get caught macroing and its all a big hype and they get banned when all other nations macro and they dont get banned at all,
    im tired of turks banning us when they insult us everyday and they dont get muted but we do
    +1, this game sux

Dragon_slayer

Default Re: byebye

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    im tired of rogues who town spike when your getting pots thinking that it takes "skill", *
    im tired of turks banning us when they insult us everyday and they dont get muted but we do
    +1, this game sux[/b]
    +2 this game sux and srry to break it to you dude if you dont like the game dont play it dont bitch about shit that your doing your self someone isnt forcing you to play this game.

no one forced you to bitch about how he is "bitching"

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar
    *U can help lvl my char
    ehh, i dunno wag maybe :wub: :wub:
    but i am a very slow leveler : x

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    *U can help lvl my char
    ehh, i dunno wag maybe :wub: :wub:
    but i am a very slow leveler : x[/b]
    I need fast lvling slave who is not alloved to enter cz...I am trying to train my irl friend to be one...he just doesn't know he is being called slave soon :lol:

Vertig0

Un damnit... zzzzzzzz
    Get yer arse back in vent and let me woooo u back to the game. And if I cant do it I will turn Big Gay Dean loose on you...

don't come back

Banned

and i love my zamerith and moonbane and reksia and desi!

that mean you're not leaving then ghey?

ż lave żou!

Banned

Originally posted by Adis
    ż lave żou!
    cant forget adis : O

@paddy, yea i am leaving the GAME but not forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast