Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

byebye

This is a discussion on byebye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you cant leave the forum. I am 95% sure you cant leave the game xD...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

if you cant leave the forum. I am 95% sure you cant leave the game xD

Banned

The man is seeing the light. Dies has gone from the cleanest server to the shittiest server in no time at all. If you want to still have fun on the game Josh, come Edana with Me, Rip, Dyno and Desi. Yeah, theres macroers, but they are so fun to lure on. Lvling is quite easy, bosses are still up for days (Like the old days), havent gotten into the pk too much yet, lvling right now. But whatever you decide to do, just remember to have fun, that is what it is all about. Peace and gl man, it was a blast being in clan with you.

8BALL for life.

PeekaBooIseeU

NOoOO undefine!! :wub: I get tired everyday !! then I reach over to my fridge behind me and grab a beer and if it gets really bad I go to the bar downstair and come back faded... hahaha

Banned

Originally posted by BBsHere
    The man is seeing the light. *Dies has gone from the cleanest server to the shittiest server in no time at all. *If you want to still have fun on the game Josh, come Edana with Me, Rip, Dyno and Desi. *Yeah, theres macroers, but they are so fun to lure on. *Lvling is quite easy, bosses are still up for days (Like the old days), havent gotten into the pk too much yet, lvling right now. *But whatever you decide to do, just remember to have fun, that is what it is all about. *Peace and gl man, it was a blast being in clan with you. *

8BALL for life.
    i know its true red, this game USED to be fun back in the old days when you could pk with a party. but i just dont find it fun anymore where they implemented the compounding system, most retarted thing anyone could ever do. because it makes babashoppers even HARDER to kill than they were before. i mean, it used to be where you could get the same jewels and +9's used to be the big thing if you want ap. now people got like 16/4 stuff iron necks +3, rols +3, iron belts +3, yes skill is a major part of the game but when the people learn how to play their character it just sucks because they plow over you in no time at all. diez was fun, now its just gotten boring because even if you farm your gear legitly, there is someone always bigger and better out there that has bought their gear for USD, and i dont want to spend USD on this game in order to show i have more numbers than them. i have met alot of good people on this game and i like them alot for the way of staying legit and just pking for fun. but now in order to survive in cz you need lvl 65, or a iron neck, skelly/iron belt, rols, re/em earrings, and defensive armors. all that would take way to long to get because people camp all bosses. i just find it dumb when you kill a boss in cz and people are gay enough to party you so they get the drop, so far i lost lycaon staff, lupus pendant and other bosses where i cant remember what they dropped. maybe when ice age comes out i will see if the game is any better or worse off than it is. but for now ill be playing guild wars with wextor and some other friends.

- undefined

Banned

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU
    NOoOO undefine!! *:wub: *I get tired everyday !! then I reach over to my fridge behind me and grab a beer and if it gets really bad I go to the bar downstair and come back faded... hahaha
    lol, if only i was able to drink : (

Cocaine

your not allowed to leave. we must pk together first!

if you do choose to leave, i'll miss ya. come on vent to say hi sometimes.

the_DEAN

undefined dont leave :wacko: you know that in our clan we have night shift members (me,velerefontis,and all the american ppl) if you need some pk party you need only to ask it!!!Yep many times we have be pawned of gay babashopers and edited chars (failet volcom)but its ok we have fun we laugh enough i think in vent just come and join our company for more and you ll see,it ll be better
    i wait you tonight

PeekaBooIseeU

" dont drop your soap around THe_DEAN and squeeze those cheeks together when around him!!"

just becarefull haha and come join us ... you know you always welcome to party with us ...

He won't leave game ... Just like how Traver couldn't knock out Hopkins... -250k haha

sad to read this ... but maybe u just need time ..... i know because it happend to me :P well anyway GL...

::HiGhTiMeZ::

oh man this sucks a new friend i meet leaves me already WTF man ok ok i cnat do nothing bout but say i will miss u man and gl in rl 1 more thing what bout this PP u let me use what i need to do wit it keep or give back when u are on ?

I WILL MISS U MAN

So sorry to read ur lines

I liked a lot pking with u and u really are a nice person and a gg.
    I hope u will come back sometimes, and if u do, just drop me a pm, we'll figure out something funny to do!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere
    The man is seeing the light. *Dies has gone from the cleanest server to the shittiest server in no time at all. *If you want to still have fun on the game Josh, come Edana with Me, Rip, Dyno and Desi. *Yeah, theres macroers, but they are so fun to lure on. *Lvling is quite easy, bosses are still up for days (Like the old days), havent gotten into the pk too much yet, lvling right now. *But whatever you decide to do, just remember to have fun, that is what it is all about. *Peace and gl man, it was a blast being in clan with you. *

8BALL for life.
    i know its true red, this game USED to be fun back in the old days when you could pk with a party. but i just dont find it fun anymore where they implemented the compounding system, most retarted thing anyone could ever do. because it makes babashoppers even HARDER to kill than they were before. i mean, it used to be where you could get the same jewels and +9's used to be the big thing if you want ap. now people got like 16/4 stuff iron necks +3, rols +3, iron belts +3, yes skill is a major part of the game but when the people learn how to play their character it just sucks because they plow over you in no time at all. diez was fun, now its just gotten boring because even if you farm your gear legitly, there is someone always bigger and better out there that has bought their gear for USD, and i dont want to spend USD on this game in order to show i have more numbers than them. i have met alot of good people on this game and i like them alot for the way of staying legit and just pking for fun. but now in order to survive in cz you need lvl 65, or a iron neck, skelly/iron belt, rols, re/em earrings, and defensive armors. all that would take way to long to get because people camp all bosses. i just find it dumb when you kill a boss in cz and people are gay enough to party you so they get the drop, so far i lost lycaon staff, lupus pendant and other bosses where i cant remember what they dropped. maybe when ice age comes out i will see if the game is any better or worse off than it is. but for now ill be playing guild wars with wextor and some other friends.

- undefined[/b]
    I agree with you here totally. The accessory compounding system was a stupid idea, period, especially with how many cheaters this game has to begin with. Even in an ideal, no cheating environment, the need for +2, +3, and beyond uniques keeps you grinding bosses for gear far longer than you would've had to in old KO. KO is remarkably gear independent for an MMO, but KE changed that way more than it should have. >.<

In old KO, get a warrior dual roc, dual we, iron neck, and skele belt and he was set for LIFE. Once you got all +7/+8 armor and weapon what did you need money for besides pots? I miss those days so much, now you have to always be worrying about getting enough for +1 uniques and beyond, while dupers/babashoppers already have them. GAY.

Cocaine

you nig, you got on vent for like 2 seconds last night and didnt even talk!!! come back!!!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

bb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12