bynogame?

This is a discussion on bynogame? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys, I'm quitting the game for a while, but in the server i played "asgard" i have some valuable ...
Page: 1

Default bynogame?

hey guys,

I'm quitting the game for a while, but in the server i played "asgard" i have some valuable items that could make me some profit, based on some friends i could sell for over 100$ my MD+9 DV+10 (rebirth, almost +9) and some items. one of them mentioned about a website called BYNOGAME but he didn't know much about the site. i was wondering if any of you have ever hear or use that site? I believe this type of things are mainly done by turks since they now own this game, but in case you guys have experience a third party member that helps to sell items i would really appreciate it.

last time i had some good items back in cipher and beramus, somehow my account was hack after few years (even without accessing to the game) so now i prefer to make some profit than wait tilll my items disappear..

traded over 2000$ worth of gbs, kc through them. didnt have any problem, except for communication barrier

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    traded over 2000$ worth of gbs, kc through them. didn't have any problem, except for communication barrier
    could you explain me how is the process with them (step by step)? and how do they pay you? through paypal or through your bank acc? i sent them some questions to get an answer from them but their English was so broken, lol

u only get turkish money from it u post your items on there website for the price u want
    after that when it get sold u trade the items to one of bynogamers i think than they give u your money lets say u sold it for 100 Tl u get it 90Tl they take 10%

they are like middle man that u have to pay your 10% of your profit

i didnt get money from them, i just traded gold bars from one server to another with their virtual turkish money, they had pretty cheap gold bars on carnac west, so i would sell goldbars on my server and buy gold bars on cwest, then sell them here. buy knight cash on my server, then sell PUS items, and buy gbs on CWest again etc. i dont know how it works now on the page but it used to be pretty intuitive, just use google translate :P

GDM

I have bad experience with them .When i wanted to buy TL , they just took my money and i didnt get the liras . After 2 weeks with their support system i think they refunded me ( think course , good thing i only tryed buying 8 liars for 3 euros , so i dont know really know and care if they refunded them ) .