New Hack Invisibilty ??? or GM trying to kill me

This is a discussion on New Hack Invisibilty ??? or GM trying to kill me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got this noob xped, he ran into my base and atked me. 3 min later, im pking with a ...
Page: 1

Colomka

Default New Hack Invisibilty ??? or GM trying to kill me

i got this noob xped, he ran into my base and atked me.

3 min later, im pking with a sin along side me, and some strange damage around me, i dont udnertsand, who is hitting me, i see the damage, but no person. same time im trying fight other ppl, his damge keeps apperaing spike, thrust dmg etc.
    so i decide to run as far as i could, check this ss, this guy is runnig rigth behind me, invisble and hitting me, he is not on my z.at first i tohught he was archer maybe at first from far, but i was wrong, when i couldnt pot him.. he is a sin with invsiblity.. chec pics, he is hiitng me right from behind. Closest target on z is lion bp..

its just a bug. Happened to me someimtes too so i run to other human parties for them to wipe the sin out. :lol:

Sometimes the game bugs when a person who dies gets rezzed too quickly. They'll just be a moving target circle, you won't actually see their character.

Banned Senior Member

Yep its bugg , u just need to town and everything will be ffine again

Colomka

ic ty

The_Dude

It's a bug. I've been killed by people who's dead bodies were laying next to me. Also by plain invisible people. When it happened to me it pissed me off cause the guy was a weak ass noob that I would have been able to slaughter had I had the ability to actually see/click on him

:pic:

happned to me in arene i not sure its bug some guy used stealth and i couldant Z him >< than i got hited by him ... and yes lupina was on -_-
    happned more than 1 time ...