C&C Renegade & Renegade X

This is a discussion on C&C Renegade & Renegade X within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; C&C Renegade RTS/FPS. You all might know this awesome fps game came out some were in 2002 +. and bringing ...
Page: 1

KalaBunga Senior Member

Default C&C Renegade & Renegade X

C&C Renegade RTS/FPS.

You all might know this awesome fps game came out some were in 2002 +.
    and bringing one of the massive first great online shooters that been alive for a long time now.
    And still bieying played activly.

Rectenly i was bored and cleaning my room and i found my copy of the game , and i installed it ahgain was playing for quite some hours straight.

As some of the players who still play , i just recently was waiting for it.

There i a MOD omming of the game on UT 3engine. some one told me ingame 4 days ahgo

Named Renegade X , it been released very early beta now.

Renegade X mod for Unreal Tournament 3 - Mod DB

cant wait to get home and play it

homepage:

Welcome to Renegade-X

Vids

Welcome to Renegade-X

Banned Senior Member

Might look into it, I loved playing Renegade online when it was "popular", last time I tried like 2-3 years ago it was all modded maps and wasn't all that fun. I cant believe EA cancelled the Tiberium FPS game it looked sweet :/

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Might look into it, I loved playing Renegade online when it was "popular", last time I tried like 2-3 years ago it was all modded maps and wasn't all that fun. I cant believe EA cancelled the Tiberium FPS game it looked sweet :/
    Even with all the mods its still quite fun atm there a few active servers that run 40/40 people and quite some semi filled wiht 20+-. the mobs dont change the gameplay only exampel the !donate so can give cash to your team members.

think EA should make renegade 2. for 2011 november i think the game will be a big hit something magical ahbout this game , yesterday i was playing for 5 hours w/o nothcing it

Is Renstation still alive? That was the big server and forum back when i played renegade.

KalaBunga Senior Member

its still alive around 600 ppl playing daily still

smogx

Remember playing that whole time