C'mon please guys anyone give me a hand.

This is a discussion on C'mon please guys anyone give me a hand. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I still cant log KO.. Im noob with comps.. that's the problem.. the thing is that when this new fuking ...
Page: 1

NoMercy

Default C'mon please guys anyone give me a hand.

I still cant log KO..

Im noob with comps.. that's the problem.. the thing is that when this new fuking patch came.. 1,464.. I clicked on KO icon.. it dlwed.. decompressing bla bla all done and good. Then I clicked on KO icon again.. it says "Updated" which means was all good but.. when i click "Start" the Xtrap loads.. all good.. KO music starts and when it says K2 network company.. it automatically shows me CODE_FIELD ERROR (Lot of #'s).. then friends told me to do ipconfig /flushdns.. nothing, ipconfig /release.. nothing, then ipconfig /renew.. and still.. so they told me to DLW it again.. I unistalled KO.. dlwed it again and installed.. then got the 1,464 version patch put it on KO folder and Exctracted all.. but this time the error it gaves me once it loads all is Invalid Data Tables... then the CODE_FIELD ERROR (Lot of #'s), then a friend told me to try deleting my Xtrap folder; which I did; then got my brother to go into his KO folder and send me his Xtrap folder via YM (Yahoo Messenger) got it into my KO folder.. tried lauching KO.. but now it doesnt even trows me an ERROR.. it just says "Login servers are down" try later bla bla.. I rpr connection and still fuked up... like I said Im noob with comps man and i run out of fuking ideas.. also went to "Option" and "Server" to chagne it to 1,464 and nothing works.. so fuking wierd I never used 3rd party programs.. and my bro neither and he is PLAYING KO ATM.. Im running out of patience and Im thinking about to sell all my items and quit this damn gay once and for all.. if I cant find any help I wont have any chances

just want a little help =/.. and sorry if is on the wrong section or anything.. just need to get it done

Sustain

KOXPS!

tolgahan

Invalid Data Tables. ?
    resetup

__countess__

If nothing works, keep back-ups of your important/personal files and format your pc.

NoMercy

Already formated it .. still same

spizz

youre downloading alllll the patches right?

NoMercy

Well when i dlw it again.. it came as 1,453 version.. and a friend told me just to get the 1,464 patch inside my folder and "exctract all" but still didnt work. Also when it was at 1,453 it doesnt Update itself.. says "Login Serves Failed bla bla".

CubaLibre_S

5kg hammer and smash it
    then you buy a new one :P

DarkNeZz

sometimes when using old client that happens , go to KO webpage and download /install again.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

download the client from website, simple as that.

FatM4n

throw out the pc from 7th floor and watch it selfdestruc ^^