Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C.Support

This is a discussion on C.Support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I log in on the site it only allows me to submit a ticket if I had a problem ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default C.Support

When I log in on the site it only allows me to submit a ticket if I had a problem with a Blocked Account or if i didn't recieve KC/Trina when I paid for Premium or...if my credit card gets double charged. Where do I submit a normal ticket not regarding any of the issues listed above. When I submit into (other) they tell me that they only deal with CC issues and that they can't redirect my consern. They ask me to submit a ticket into the general category BUT they don't have a general category. what do I do where do I submit this ticket ? I'm trying it this time through the blocked account one, but I'm not sure it will work...

Banned

Wasnt it you the one who was complaining about people posting in general chat because they got hacked?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

Wrong section

ViSeH

You need premuim

i Have premium and nobody reads the Tech section. I SAID they need a Hacked section. retard read what i wrote then flame oke ? fucking moron.

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    i Have premium and nobody reads the Tech section. I SAID they need a Hacked section. retard read what i wrote then flame oke ? fucking moron.
    Ok, Do you think anyone would read hacked section? No they wouldnt fucking idiot.

Hostage

:wacko:

You guys fight more than my 2 little sisters. And they fight constantly. <_<

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    Ok, Do you think anyone would read hacked section? No they wouldnt fucking idiot.[/b]
    Ofcourse they would cuz 75% of posts in general section are about HACKS where the fuck have you been for the last 2 months.

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

Ok, Do you think anyone would read hacked section? No they wouldnt fucking idiot.
    Ofcourse they would cuz 75% of posts in general section are about HACKS where the fuck have you been for the last 2 months.[/b]
    "Cheaters
    Report Cheaters Here"

Why do cheaters get posted in General chat? BECAUSE NOONE READS THE CHEATER SECTION KK MEN LYKER

Banned

Default Re: C.Support

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    When I log in on the site it only allows me to submit a ticket if I had a problem with a Blocked Account or if i didn't recieve KC/Trina when I paid for Premium or...if my credit card gets double charged. Where do I submit a normal ticket not regarding any of the issues listed above. When I submit into (other) they tell me that they only deal with CC issues and that they can't redirect my consern. They ask me to submit a ticket into the general category BUT they don't have a general category. what do I do where do I submit this ticket ? I'm trying it this time through the blocked account one, but I'm not sure it will work...
    [size=24]
    WRONG SECTION PLEASE MOVE THIS n00bs things TO GAME OR TECH HELP PLEASE

Banned

p.s. your cousin trii owns your ass fool ^_^

Road

Couldn't someone just answer his sticking question already... :P

useless useless fucking replys

redfieldTnT

they screwd u just take it in the ass
    its a few bucks but like u didnt know this company is kinda low quality...

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE TO FUCKING SEND IN A NORMAL TICKET. CAN ANYONE PULL A WISE REPLY OUT OF THEIR ASS ?

Dragonfaire

Use the"billing" option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast