Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West ?

This is a discussion on C-West ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got 70+ and i'm loving the cz pk in c-west. Sometimes its empty as hell yes, but in ...
Page: 3

Banned

I just got 70+ and i'm loving the cz pk in c-west.
    Sometimes its empty as hell yes, but in the evening of my timezone (gmt+1) theres always some pties out.

And yeah its mainly undez, MM, legacy and hellsfury vs apero, hello, valeforbr and some randoms lol.

But still hella fun when lots of ppls on.
    Just wish alot of those guys werent such a babashoppers lol impossible for me to tank em with my sucky gear :lol:[/b]
    Oh really?

Banned

carnac west is totally empty if u live in europe and play during ur day time :/[/b]
    u r wrong bro

my timezone is gmt +2 and always at 2 pm~5pm (when i come back from school :P) there is a crazy pk going on in cz :P

c west is so fun since Ionia opened

IronSeba

CW is as private server :P

Little archer Senior Member

cwest is like a priv server with a crowded moradon

KingRasta

Wink

besides those god mode rogues (which are easier to kill when u styx em a few times times) pk is pretty active with HELLO clan, apero and vale on human side and undes,legacy,hellsfury and the other clan on both sides i didnt mention. but suks when just apero mages are online and no orcs are >.< stupid nova towns =P ill just repay the favor by town shooting then ^^[/b]

HaHa i think he is talking about me :P
    always fun to NT even thoo i kind of get xped alot ^^ i ll never hit 82 i think ...

JackChirack

haha was really fun, but me (Frenchie) and sulfure reskilled/ restated to HP build so no more NT i think

nutsackatak1

open c west to turkey? you know how many people would come swarmin in, it&#39;d be like a new server for them, and yall would pwn them cuz you&#39;re already geared and dicks

open c west to turkey? you know how many people would come swarmin in, it&#39;d be like a new server for them, and yall would pwn them cuz you&#39;re already geared and dicks[/b]
    I prefer if C-West remained like it is right now, a place where i can return if i ever felt like it.

i say keep it the way it is until the hacks are resolved. what happened to that new anti hack patch that was supposed to come when new server open?! if there was a valid anti hack only then whould i not mind having cwest open to all population

i say keep it the way it is until the hacks are resolved. what happened to that new anti hack patch that was supposed to come when new server open?! if there was a valid anti hack only then whould i not mind having cwest open to all population[/b]
    Scheduled to be launched in May.

ah, any current date its set at? or just randomly in may?

that&#39;s a good question .......

a lot of people waiting for this anti-hack to decide if they will play this game anymore ....

bazzeeka

Cwest is the BoMb gms banned like 300 accounts in the last 3 days

Unr4ted

Cwest is the BoMb gms banned like 300 accounts in the last 3 days [/b]
    lol yea right and instead of banning all the np transferers and the hackers in opposite nations towns they ban the legit players...

well since all the gms are in the new server and cwest was turning into hackers paradise they now added a "new" gm to cwest. lets see how much of an impact he will make thou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast