Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My turn to say goodbye

This is a discussion on My turn to say goodbye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. Since I have been hacked by K2 and they do not want to help me all I can do ...
Page: 1

Hello. Since I have been hacked by K2 and they do not want to help me all I can do is to say goodbye.

Goodbye to all grandfathers from ares who remember times when DeusManus clan was born and when Inferno clan started to climb up the ladder and who remember a 64lvl paper mage Arivar or 62lvl Light int mage nick DorSefrith.

Goodbye to all Edana players who remember on the begining of this server Bloodline assasin 71lvl Blink later in clan ChampionsLeague.

Goodbye to all C-west players who remember ardream times from start of the server when Ronin in OldBoys clan was camping Bach's wishing to get his first ROL. Later in Ronark Land as Zaikooo 81lvl assasin in Hawk clan.

Goodbye to all cheaters and ksers which I killed with awesome duo with BadGirlInBad.... good bye mate.

I hope that you quit this game before you loose your last VS. VS with K2 when you loose all thanks to some bug. Do not pay them money for anything, just let them go down, maybe they will understand how people which they deceive feel.

C U in Diablo3 someday or in GuildWars now.

omegacore

sucks to see another one go. I did not know you but it still sad to see that we lose good people every day. =/

sucks to see another one go. I did not know you but it still sad to see that we lose good people every day. =/[/b]
    h34r: ?

I don't wanna say bye, just CYA. All we had bad times with K2, and many of us back to this &$^&$ game, becouse we r... addicted? My advice - stop buying premium, enjoy free game in free time, that's what i do. I miss old times on Ares when DEUS and INFERNO rulez :lol:

Dodi I lost accounts on Ares and Edana thanks to region change and "Activation code" bugs I started again from beginning on c-west to loose items worth +80gb. I think it is enough. What If I collect all my items again? If there is a bug that items just disappear and if K2 does not give those items back you all have no warranty that you will not loose them even when you seal them. Private servers have better support....

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Hello. Since I have been hacked by K2 and they do not want to help me all I can do is to say goodbye.

Goodbye to all grandfathers from ares who remember times when DeusManus clan was born and when Inferno clan started to climb up the ladder and who remember a 64lvl paper mage Arivar or 62lvl Light int mage nick DorSefrith.

Goodbye to all Edana players who remember on the begining of this server Bloodline assasin 71lvl Blink later in clan ChampionsLeague.

Goodbye to all C-west players who remember ardream times from start of the server when Ronin in OldBoys clan was camping Bach's wishing to get his first ROL. Later in Ronark Land as Zaikooo 81lvl assasin in Hawk clan.

Goodbye to all cheaters and ksers which I killed with awesome duo with BadGirlInBad.... good bye mate.

I hope that you quit this game before you loose your last VS. VS with K2 when you loose all thanks to some bug. Do not pay them money for anything, just let them go down, maybe they will understand how people which they deceive feel.

C U in Diablo3 someday or in GuildWars now.[/b]
    byes! summer time fuk games for now =)

Later dude gl! Sorry to here K2 won't help you out.

SUPREME OVERLORD Senior Member Olaz's Avatar

edana bloodline was brilliant clan with good teamwork. i was on darkforces clan with priest named Ola :P
    goodbye..

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea lol this games really hard to quit someday ull come back i think :P ive tried to quit this game and i have like 2-3 times but whenever new server comes out or something i go back best thing is to uninstall ko :P and gl in other games or w/e ur going to peace

Honesty

this game is piece of shit , just wasting money and time for nothing.welcome back in real .) and enjoy

I play guild wars. This game is not that addicted but I have tried: Cabal Online, Wow, Hero online, 2moons and for me guild wars is the best choice. I have a lot of ex-KO fridns in my guild and this is my 3rd time when I come back to this game, think I'll stay here till Diablo3 or maybe guildwars2

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

may i ask how u got scammed by k2 this last time in c-west as i understand it

lbeew

probably just removing anything above 10gb

I have 2 rogues on my account. One of them was ardream character. When nothing happened in Ronark I was running and pwning in ardream. One day I wanted to go to bdw so I took of from my main account: shard+8/80, cleaver+9, 2x Ring Of Life, Elf Belt, Elf Metal Earing, Prist Pendant+1, valkirie, gryphon, 2x pathos gloves, rogue chitin helmet +8/15 and put all that to my Inn hostess to slot nr. 7. Ended game and reloged to my Ardream char(all last max 15 seconds - fast comp + fast loading patch) I saw that slot 7 is empty, all items were gone(SEALED ITEMS) I try to relog back to main char, search whole Inn, nothing.. Pmed 9 GM's 4 of them promissed to help me, wrote 3 tickets, spammed all forums. All I got was an answer: "We are sorry but due to TOS we can not restore your items."
    BTW I was gold premium member.
    In c-west it is worth over 80gb. It cost me a whole year of my life and a lot of cash spent to platinium premium and g1 cash.

I have 2 rogues on my account. One of them was ardream character. When nothing happened in Ronark I was running and pwning in ardream. One day I wanted to go to bdw so I took of from my main account: shard+8/80, cleaver+9, 2x Ring Of Life, Elf Belt, Elf Metal Earing, Prist Pendant+1, valkirie, gryphon, 2x pathos gloves, rogue chitin helmet +8/15 and put all that to my Inn hostess to slot nr. 7. Ended game and reloged to my Ardream char(all last max 15 seconds - fast comp + fast loading patch) I saw that slot 7 is empty, all items were gone(SEALED ITEMS) I try to relog back to main char, search whole Inn, nothing.. Pmed 9 GM's 4 of them promissed to help me, wrote 3 tickets, spammed all forums. All I got was an answer: "We are sorry but due to TOS we can not restore your items."
    BTW I was gold premium member.
    In c-west it is worth over 80gb. It cost me a whole year of my life and a lot of cash spent to platinium premium and g1 cash.[/b]
    its hardly against there tos go file a complaint with the bbb u have nothing to lose if u dont really want to go back to the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast